came up with this yesterday, was originally going to create a belt pouch but ended up making a small purse. I haven't decided on a strap style yet. feed back welcome...is it a keeper or should I scrap the pattern I made up? I need some input from the women folk.....My daughter likes everything I do.(bless her heart) so her input rather biased..post-27630-055261900 1346623178_thumb.jp

Edited by volpert

I like the shape and carved design. If I was to use it, I would like color instead of the brown tones and maybe a wristlet handle instead of long strap. Clutches are hot right now.

ok , thanks. I had thought about a short handle.

HI I like your purse. I really like the colors of your purse too...

I have a wallet/purse that I use every day and I like that it doesn’t t have a strap.

Mine is about 7 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 in.but it is hard to tell what the dimensions are of your purse,

In my limited experience making things out of leather that

I find that every one likes different things, colors etc. and it is hard to please everyone.

So don't feel like you have done anything wrong. I think your purse is great and it is original.

Good work!

HI I like your purse. I really like the colors of your purse too...

I have a wallet/purse that I use every day and I like that it doesn't t have a strap.

Mine is about 7 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 in.but it is hard to tell what the dimensions are of your purse,

In my limited experience making things out of leather that

I find that every one likes different things, colors etc. and it is hard to please everyone.

So don't feel like you have done anything wrong. I think your purse is great and it is original.

Good work!

Thank you , It is 6.5"w x 3"tall and 1.5 deep. The more I study it the less I think a wrist strap would be appropriate due to the clasp and lack of zipper inside. I think I will put a dainty strap on it. Maybe hanging from the back side. or maybe no strap like yours...I just haven't decided yet. I don't think I will have a problem selling it out of my etsy store...but you are right...I never know what will sell fast...some things hang around and others just go! lol

Why not make both and make the strap detachable, then she has the option of shoulder strap, short strap or no strap. Straps are cheap to make but the added versatility makes it more marketable.

Why not make both and make the strap detachable, then she has the option of shoulder strap, short strap or no strap. Straps are cheap to make but the added versatility makes it more marketable.

good suggestion Bev, I will probably do that

No women folks here.....

But I do understand why ur daughter likes it....it is well made and looks great!

I do like the pattern and the color.......it will be beautiful over time when sun and oxidation do its part.....very nice...

Strap whise, I would make a short bow strap on top or just ashort wrist loop on side....alas a clutch!

Well done...

James

No women folks here.....

But I do understand why ur daughter likes it....it is well made and looks great!

I do like the pattern and the color.......it will be beautiful over time when sun and oxidation do its part.....very nice...

Strap whise, I would make a short bow strap on top or just ashort wrist loop on side....alas a clutch!

Well done...

James

Thank you James!