Sign in to follow this  
dickf

Bluegun Supplier

Ordered an out-of-stock Hi Power mold from Rob @ Bluegunstore.com, and it was shipped in just a few days. Rob was fast to answer any questions I had and the gun came WITHOUT the blue paint (no blue rub-off on the inside of your gear). I usually have to order from John Ring to get molds fast and without the final finish. Rob was cheaper, faster, and is a peer. Buy from him with absolute confidence. He'll be my Bluegun supplier from here on out.

Thanks, Rob!

got a 1911 in a shipping status right now. Rob is good to go in my book. additionally, he doesn't just supply blue guns, but is off to a great start with supplying holster maker's hardware.

Man just saw this thank you all, I do my best! Be sure to like my facebook page below, I post a lot of good information there.

Edited by RMB Custom Leather

Man just saw this thank you all, I do my best! Be sure to like my facebook page below, I post a lot of good information there.

Rob, Do the Blue guns come with a magazine ,or will that need to be ordered separate?

Jake

Rob, Do the Blue guns come with a magazine ,or will that need to be ordered separate?

Jake

I did also, and just got a email about it being shipped. Can't wait. Ordered a H&K USP.

Does anyone else care to chime in on this question?

Jake

Jake

Edited by SooperJake

Also, judging from only pictures I've seen of them (mags), they're empty.

Rob, do any of the mags have a round in them?

The blue guns are molded with the mags inserted, so they appear loaded and ready to go. Magazines need to be ordered separately. I have not gotten into the mag holder game much, but it's starting. I'll need to figure out if I'm going the blue mags or just buying real ones.

Every Rings mag I have is empty. Makes it kind of a PITA for doing mag carriers. I also wish they molded their guns with the safety in the "ON" position.

Jake

I am sorry everyone, I don't check this forum every day but I do drop in often. You can order the magazines on an individual basis or you also can add it on when ordering a gun by choosing that option in the gun posting. See below examples

Order individual handgun magazine: http://www.bluegunst...products_id=179

Order individual Long gun magazine: http://www.bluegunst...products_id=212

Adding on a magazine to a gun order via choosing add magazine option: http://www.bluegunst...&products_id=41

The price is the same whether you order it individually or add a magazine onto a gun order because the additional shipping of $3 to add on any item is already built into the option in the gun posting. Additionally you can order magazines in the black finish or in the weighted version by choosing the correct options right from any gun posting.

I haven't saw a magazine molded with a round in it but if that is something that everyone would want I can see if I can get them to mold it or at least request them. Usually magazines will have a little wait time due to Blueguns not molding them as often as guns. There isn't as many magazines sold as guns so guns take priority.

You can read more about shipping time on my site and I would recommend new customers to read this before ordering. Shipping page: http://www.bluegunst...n.php&info_id=9 . Thanks to everyone...I hope this helps. You can email me at the address below if you have questions.

It does cost more, but I bought my last magazine so I could load it for making mag holders. Unlike a blue one, if I didn't want it anymore, I could always sell it since it would still be in a new condition.

I buckled the spine of a Glock mag making carriers. The next best thing would be to buy a real one and fill it with epoxy or something.

Also, judging from only pictures I've seen of them (mags), they're empty.

Rob, do any of the mags have a round in them?

I spoke to Blueguns today and they said they mold some models with the round in the mag. mostly common models like the 1911s and Glocks. Email me with questions if you have any.

The next best thing would be to buy a real one and fill it with epoxy or something.

that's what I do with my mags....