I did this bag up a few months ago and I forgot to post it here. It's my version of a USPS bag. It's 4/5 oz oiled from Tandy, hand stitched with copper rivets. It's my daily carry bag.

Thanks for looking!

Kevin

postal.jpg

back.jpg

inside.jpg

That is absolutely beautiful. Cheryl

I really like this bag of yours; the copper rivets set off the leather color very well.

I have done a few items in this "mustang" oiled leather from Tandy, really nice stuff

Hi Kevin..

Loving the bag.. It's very rugged looking indeed. A proper bloke carry bag.. ;) The sort of thing I'd ditch me rucksack for..lol

On the construction..did you make the bag inside out and then flip it the right way? Also, are the concertina panel sides, stitched all the way down too?

Thanks for sharing

Regards

Phil

The style is nice but 2 many rivets . I always tried to avoid using them preferring to sew by hand

Thanks all!

The bag was made inside out, stitched all the way around then flipped. The flap is stitched on as well as riveted as per the original bags that I used for inspiration. The "mustang" oiled from Tandy is great, but it is of limited stock. Too bad since its some of the nicest stuff they have. Luckily, I've found a place close by where I should be able to get something comparable.

nice!

Wow! It's beautiful! Do you happen to have a pattern or a picture progression? I'm looking to make this bag and I'm unsure of the dimensions and/or internals.

Thank you very much!