Since chat is near and dear to my heart, and because we see a lot of people that come in and just leave, I thought (read Sylvia told me to) a tutorial on some of chat's features, etiquette and overall use of the feature.

Chat can be fast, humorous, off color and even educational. Don't EVER feel like you can't interrupt the flow of conversation to ask a legitimate leather question. We will ALWAYS be happy to help if you are looking for a quick answer on a project etc. Otherwise, stay a while, introduce yourself and get to know some of the amazing folks we have here at LW.net.

Chat is a bit looser than regular forum posts and while you are welcome to post your opinion, there are limits, and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Also, if a topic comes up that you are heavily invested in, overly emotional about or just rankles you in some way, remember that things can get ugly quickly and you may irrevocably damage your friendships or your reputation here at LW. Think, play and have fun!

Edited by immiketoo

Since chat is near and dear to my heart, and because we see a lot of people that come in and just leave, I thought (read Sylvia told me to) a tutorial on some of chat's features, etiquette and overall use of the feature.

I did TOO!!

Mike2 always does what he is told............ROFLMAO!!!

Especially if Sylvia tells him to!!

Cool Mikey

Hey, I know which side my bread is buttered on. Hey....bread. Butter. Think I need a sandwich.

Thanks for the tutorial! I think now I am ready to use the chat function without the feeling to make a mistake and get somebody angry.

Trust me when I tell you, nobody will be angry with you. Come on in! Also, I just realized that leder=leather. Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut!

I would Love to use the chat more but...I've tried twice and both times my computer start to act up. I don't think it's the chatroom but my old computer that get's a fit and freeeeezes up and I have to reboot the whole thingie, not fun. So if I have left the chat without saying bye, I'm not intensional rude, just the owner of an old weird compurer with a life of it's own :surrender:

I would Love to use the chat more but...I've tried twice and both times my computer start to act up. I don't think it's the chatroom but my old computer that get's a fit and freeeeezes up and I have to reboot the whole thingie, not fun. So if I have left the chat without saying bye, I'm not intensional rude, just the owner of an old weird compurer with a life of it's own :surrender:

Yup, I hear ya Tina! Mine acts up all the time when I'm in there too..Everyone just laughs about it, and waits to see if you come back LOL Great group of people in chat :thumbsup:

Thanks Mike I've never been to sure about chat how to use etc.

So come on back Skeeter. Tina, no more excuses! Come say hi!

Tina, no more excuses! Come say hi!

I hear ya :-) I'll try with the hopes that my oldie here don't get another hissy fit.