Here's two I just finished.I hope you like them. Dave

The first is for a Busse knife and is inlaid in Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake

BusseRS.jpg

BusseRS1.jpg

The second one is for a Rodney Rogers Knife( an absolute beauty) and is inlaid in Stingray

RRIvory.jpg

RRIvory1.jpg

Beautiful work as always. I really like the look of that Busey knife. Yours or a customers?

Beautiful work as always. I really like the look of that Busey knife. Yours or a customers?

Thanks, Busse Knives is a production company.They make some pretty serious users.I also do leatherwork for makers, not just my stuff.Keeps me hopping along with my day job.Dave

Awesome! I like them both but lean towards the rattler. I wonder if anyone has ever attached the rattle on the end of a knife sheath.

Great job.

ArtS

Very nice job.

I'm going to be giving some inlays a go here this next month on a couple of holsters.

Thanks everyone and Srigs,if you have any questions ,please feel to contact me.Dave

Those are amazing, Dave!

Those look outstanding. I like the stingray. Have some on order that Im gonna play with.

Any suggestions for anything that you did with the stingray. I love the way it feels and looks in the sunlight. It has a neat reflective quality to it.

Max, you may love the look and feel as do I ,but you'll curse working with it. It can be a pain at times. The smaller skins are not too bad but the larger skins are just a pain to cut and sew.Have some good shears ready.Other than that it works like any other skin.Dave