Made this last night for a buddy to cheer him up. He's a big Georgia Tech fan and he loved it.

ArtS

Ha ha I love it!

There will bee some stuff with sting in that flask!!!

Bzzbzzbzzbzz (bee clapping hands/wings)

Tom

Thanks Tom. It will keep him and his wife warm at the football games!

ArtS

Nice job, Art! Funny stuff, Tom.

You guys are going to get me in trouble with the hubby. We have this mysterious travelling flask in this house. I put it in a cupboard - it shows back up on my work table...

Crystal

thats a super bee art!! :thumbsup: ...at first i thought it was for the dodge then i read the georgia part hehe

i think tom was buzzzzzzzzzzzed when he wrote that :crazy:

darryl

Crystal, just make sure you empty it out before he finds it! Of course then you'll have to fill it again and then make sure it's empty ...

ArtS

:rofl::cheers:

Crystal, just make sure you empty it out before he finds it! Of course then you'll have to fill it again and then make sure it's empty ...

ArtS

:rofl::cheers:

:rofl: I didn't even think about that. It shows up empty, gets put away empty....mmmm... That may be the missing key to getting inspired to cover it. He didn't say he wanted anything with straight lines... ;)

Crystal

great job art!!

i haven't done a flask in quite some time.

good looking piece

Love the little flying creature:-)

Good work Art:-)

Hi Art,

Love the flask!

I'm not an authority on football. Is he a bee, a wasp or a hornet? Either way he's bee-autiful!

Shirley

His name is Buzz and he is a Yellow Jacket.

The "other" Art

Hi Art,

Love the flask!

I'm not an authority on football. Is he a bee, a wasp or a hornet? Either way he's bee-autiful!

Shirley

His name is Buzz and he is a Yellow Jacket.

The "other" Art

Hi Other Art,

I looked up Buzz on Wikipedia and I did see that he is indeed a yellow jacket. I don't want to sound dumb, but what is a yellow jacket? I asked my mother-in-law who's from Boston and she said a yellow jacket was a bee, but it might be a wasp, big help. In England we have bees, hornets and wasps. Does he fit in one of those catagories? I need to know!

Shirley

Hi Shirley,

Yellow Jackets are of the same family as hornets and wasps. They look like a honey bee, but a little larger and no "fur". Around here (mid-Atlantic) they live in colonies in the ground, are right ornery, and can sting multiple times, are predatory insects and can bite (although I have only been stung by one...well more than one). They prey on other insects, and their much larger cousins (hornets) prey on them. They don't like tractors (or anyone driving one), which has made the advent of the pressurized cab a godsend.

Art

Hi Other Art,

I looked up Buzz on Wikipedia and I did see that he is indeed a yellow jacket. I don't want to sound dumb, but what is a yellow jacket? I asked my mother-in-law who's from Boston and she said a yellow jacket was a bee, but it might be a wasp, big help. In England we have bees, hornets and wasps. Does he fit in one of those catagories? I need to know!

Shirley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowjacket

Yeah we use to call them meatbee's out in california because they like eating any type of animal that is dead. The fresher the better it seemed. That and sugary stuff. Nasty little buggers allthough not as bad as the hornets. Hornets are very very very bad ecspecially if you hit there nest with a weedeater or mower. Man that pisses them off.

Either way they both are bad news if pissed off.

This time of year they like to get you on trail rides. You have to be ready to take off running! They hit the horses too. It's happened to us more than a few times.

ArtS