Hi All,

Here is a knife case I just finished, for a knife I made many years ago. It has an internal magnetic strap retainer, & is lined. Thanks for looking,,,,, Ed

Knife_Case_with_knife2.jpg

Knife_Case_back2.jpg

Knife_Case_diff_angle2.jpg

Knife_Case2.jpg

post-7175-1221164975_thumb.jpg

post-7175-1221164995_thumb.jpg

post-7175-1221165024_thumb.jpg

post-7175-1221165056_thumb.jpg

Just good lookin all over, even the retainer has the extra flair at the tip. Good job

You obviously know your way around a swivel knife. It looks great. I especially like the keeper. How good is the magnet at holding it in place in the rigours of outdoor wear.

That is a good looking sheath. By chance do you have a pic of the knife outside of the case. That handle looks great also.

Hi All, & thanks for all the nice compliments!! As far as the holding power of the magenets, there are 2 rare earth mags, & as the strap gets more broke in, & flexable, the mags hold even better. I've been using them for several years, & so far, nobody has lost a knife. I do make the sheaths fairly tight to the knife also, so that they "wear fit" themself. Also, I Never attatch the strap on the edge side, since one of my first sheaths, where I promply cut the strap half off when re inserting the knife.

Thanks again,,, if you have any more questions,,,, bring em on!! hehehe Ed

Very nice looking knofe case you've got there BearMan.

I absolute love the detailing on the back, it gives it just that little extra :clapping:

where exactly are the magnets? Under the concho?

pete

Just did the first bit of work on leather for a few years . Its a bit rough but I was reasonably happy with the pattern . Nice carving on that sheath of yoursand a nice rich stain as well . Mine isnt finished yet . What do you think ?sort_em_090.jpg

post-7378-1221349709_thumb.jpg

This is for MaddMax, here are a cpl pictures of the knife out of the sheath. This gave me to opportunity to try out my photo tent, to see how it works. It looks like the pictures are somewhat better,,, don't You think?

This is a great looking piece. wow

New_knife_case02.jpg

New_knife_case22.jpg

New_knife_case32.jpg

New_knife_case42.jpg

post-7175-1221506310_thumb.jpg

post-7175-1221506346_thumb.jpg

post-7175-1221506364_thumb.jpg

post-7175-1221506379_thumb.jpg