Constabulary

Adler 104 / 105 + Clones - Huge Find Of Accessories

Today was a lucky day - I had an amazing find of accessories + attachments for the Adler 104 /105. :spoton:

Yet I have not identified all of them but I never expected to see these EVER!

I will pots pictures tomorrow.

Congrats, can't wait to see the pics, Cheryl

Some parts seem to be from an Adler 4/5 as I have found them in the Adler 4/5 Manual and parts list.

But the fit the Class 104, 105 and as far as I know the 45K and some clones.

Here is the first picture.

Furthermore I have 2 original wax / lube pots and a speed reducer which looks as if it has been made by a blacksmith - pretty cool

And I´m probably able to get 3 (three) Adler 4 flat bed machines as well :P

Nice work for the winter as they all need some TLC.

post-31854-0-00421400-1381063975_thumb.j

Edited by Constabulary

Good find! I especially like the home-made speed reducer/increaser. I've thought about trying to come up with one of those to reduce the speed on my Consew 225.

CD in Oklahoma

Well, I would sell it but shipping to the US could be expensive. This thing has its weight...

I will probably sell all oft he parts but I have to wait what is coming with the other Adlers so I may need some of the parts.

I´m juts preparing to sell my Adler 104-2 as well as I´m looking for an cylinder bed machine with walking foot (Adler 69 or 169, Pfaff 335 or a Singer equivalent)

Did you ever sell these parts if not how much for them or some of them I'd like a few of the parts as spares for mine , and a edge guide . Thanks Gary oh and an lube pot would be great

Good find! I especially like the home-made speed reducer/increaser. I've thought about trying to come up with one of those to reduce the speed on my Consew 225.

CD in Oklahoma

These reducers are very easy to make. All you need is an 8" pully and a 2 1/2" pully. I used the 3/4" bore for both of my pullies. Get yourself a 2 1/2" wide piece of 3/8th's inch plate 10" long. Drill a 3/4" hole 1 1/2 inch from the bottom of the plate. I used a drive pin to lock the two pullies together three holes at 120 degrees apart.

Now on the other end of the plate bend a right angle 1 3/4" from the end of the plate. A torch helps with this part. Now you can do the next step before or after the right angle. Drill 2 5/16" holes about 7/8" from the edge on this right angle the 1 3/4" part. These holes are for the mounting bolts for the table. I took my machine table apart and turned it upside down and layed out the mount for the reducer. I will remind you your motor drives the small pully the 8" pully drives your machine. Don't for get to offset the reducer mount and leave room for the pullies. Get the pullies in the correct order to make belt change easy. I put a zerk fitting in the 8" pully for lube on the 3/4" bolt. You might need a couple of washers to move the pulley to the left to get on center of the motor pully

You will probably need to have new belts for this setup.

Good luck I hope I made sence with the directions.

Hi Geneva,

Thanks for the information on your home-made Speed Reducer. I happened to stumble onto an 8.5:2 SR off of an Adler 205-64 and mounted it on my Consew 225. My wife and I are loving it since all we do is repairs with that machine. It's shown in a thread called Adding A Speed Reducer To A Flatbed. There is another home-made SR shown there too.

http://leatherworker...+speed +reducer

I've had a hobbyists or two come around in the past couple of years looking for an old Singer 31-15 or equivalent. They're wanting to sew billfold interiors and such. I found a basket-case 31-15 and brought it back to life, and a Glaco H-leg power stand not being used at a laundry, that I'm trying to marry up into a hobby machine. It's got a 1725 RPM clutch motor with a 2-inch pulley, but it's still fairly fast. I've been thinking about some kind of home-made Speed Reducer to put on it, so I like hearing how others have done theirs. I'm thinking a 4:2 may be all it needs. Thanks.

CD in Oklahoma

Did you ever sell these parts if not how much for them or some of them I'd like a few of the parts as spares for mine , and a edge guide . Thanks Gary oh and an lube pot would be great

most of them are sold.

I sold some on Ebay and some sold outside Ebay. I just offered the remaining accessories to a local guy and will have a response later this week I think.

Currently I just have one edge guide left on Ebay:

www.ebay.de/itm/331107797893

Hello, I am kind of new to the group but have followed you for over a year. What a great help for leather artists!  I need help finding a part for my 105-64 Adler cylinder arm machine. I broke off the rear tension bolt. I need to locate one soon, can't sew without it. If anyone can help, contact George at gdickerson6019@gmail.com. Or on here. Thank you for any assistance.