Hi everyone I just wanted to share a couple bags that I've made since I've started to work with leather. Nothing as cool as what I've seen here but I'm working on getting my skills up there!

post-61602-0-32702100-1429305474_thumb.j

post-61602-0-65620800-1429305508_thumb.j

I think they look great!

Your fabric work is slick, combined with leather it's even better. You're definitely onto something.

If I carried a purse, I would definitely one of these......nice job!!

So cool, I want two and I don't even carry a purse :) Cheryl

Really cool, and very well done!

Wow! Awesome work! I struggle with purses and it is so great to see professional purses.

Do you have a website or etsy page where you sell your work? I too love the contrasting interiors. You may be new to leather but it is obvious that you are expert at sewing. How long have you been at it?

Do you have a website or etsy page where you sell your work? I too love the contrasting interiors. You may be new to leather but it is obvious that you are expert at sewing. How long have you been at it?

:yeah: Thanks so much for the kind words! I started sewing about 2 years ago and then just a couple months ago I got my hands on a good scrap of leather and that was it lol! I don't sell my work anywhere... I want to perfect my skills a bit more so that my stuff can be really nice and professional.

You are well on your way. What does your logo mean? Looks like a short version of RaNDoM.

Those are awesome! I'm new to leatherworking AND sewing haha.. I stumbled on this while looking for purse ideas for my girlfriend, and I think they look great! I really like those funky inside patterns. Keep up the great work.

-Ant