Here is a biker wallet I threw together.

post-48901-0-96663400-1432957101_thumb.j

post-48901-0-55880400-1432957118_thumb.j

post-48901-0-90756000-1432957153_thumb.j

Wolf I think thrown together aptly describes this. You didn't cut the square vaguely square, your wolf lost an eye and WHAT is that stuff around the motorcycle that was cut wet and not beveled? I like the color and some of your stitching is nice. Cheryl

Well, you don't want to hear this I bet, but you should start to actually change something in your work. I will save a comment on your roper wallet, as if you'd be honest about your work and design as well as the used material, you'd know it's not what someone would be paying money for. If it would have been done by a 10-year-old as a fundraiser it would make about $15 but that's just to help on the material cost. The lady buying it would throw it in the back of the truck and find it again once the truck is being sold or goes to the junk yard.

BTW. material - the leather looks like you've gone to Tandy and asked for some scrap leather and the guy gave you the left-overs of the last century.

The interior of that wallet proofs your statement. You threw it together. There's no love to the trade nor your product. At least I cannot see it in there. In regards of tooling. I know it's tough to tool such thin and crappy leather - one good reason not to use it at all - but in this case you should have just not tooled it at all.

I don't want to leave you with just bashing on your product or practice piece, but would like you to improve. Therefore please get familiar with quality material and how to use it properly. Post you stuff to "critique my work" for more feedback and review products of other people on here. There are some really nice wallets on here you could learn from. Check them out and compare them thoroughly to yours. You'll see in no time where you can improve.

Good luck!

DoubleC...that wolf stamp...I think it was because the stain didn't get all in it...I'm not sure what you mean about the bike...main thing I see is inside the tires...could you be more specific.

This is the first time for using pigskin liner so I have allot to learn about working with it.

DoubleC...just looked again at the wolf...I ain't getting a good impression for some reason...I think it's the press because I know with my pow/mia stamp I can't use the press.

I think she's talking about whatever it is behind the bike.

And this is just my opinion but a biker or roper wallet just doesn't work with using liner leather for the inner layers. For bifolds or pockets in a long wallet they are okay but this style should be all tooling leather.

Also, your edges don't look like they were burnished at all, something that will be hard with using the liner leather for the insides as it just doesn't burnish all that well.

Halitech..thank you...on the advice about the interior...I actually thought it's to thin...the one I carry was from a kit and I should have looked at it because being a kit they go as cheap as possible and it has tooling leather inside.

On that background I ain't sure what happened but I believe next time I'll omit it. To me it looked wrong with the bike anyways...it's a craftaid.