CascadianFabrications

Full Sides Of Horween Chromexcel - Range Of Colors / Weights. Smooth/perf Finishes.

Hi All!

We have a large dead stock of Horween Chromexcel sides that we're willing to let go for a discounted rate. We switched back to English Bridle for our inline products last year, and are left with all these high-quality, unused sides. Here's what we have:

-Dublin Horsefront 3/4 oz. (Smooth) ~ 200+ sq. ft.

-Dublin Horsefront 3/4 oz. (Perf) ~ 200+ sq. ft.

-Dublin Cowhide 5/6 oz. (Smooth) ~ 500+ sq. ft.

-Chicago Tan Horsefront 3/4 oz. (Perf) ~ 175+ sq. ft.

-Chicago Tan Horsefront 3/4 oz. (Smooth) ~1100+ sq. ft.

-Chicago Tan Horsefront 5/6 oz. (Perf) ~75+ sq. ft.

-Chicago Tan Cowhide 5/6 oz. (Smooth) ~1400 sq. ft.

-Dark Oak Horsefront 3/4 oz. (Perf) ~200 sq. ft.

-Dark Oak Horsefront 3/4 oz. (Smooth) ~ 800 sq. ft.

-Dark Oak Cowhide 5/6 oz. (Smooth) ~ 1500 sq. ft.

-Dark Oak Cowhide 8/9 oz. (Smooth) ~ 800 sq. ft.

-Rich Moc Cowhide 3/4 oz. (Perf) ~ 25 sq. ft.

-Rich Moc Cowhide 5/6 oz. (Perf) ~ 45 sq. ft.

Let me know if you're interested in pricing, we're letting these go for much less than retail to clear shelf space. Minimum is only one side.

anthony@tannergoods.com

(503)285-4637

We also sell scrap leather by the pound. Premium English Bridle natural and assorted colors.

www.scrapleather.net

As well, we also have a Private Label line, offering a range of products to be customized:

www.cascadianfabrications.com

Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Anthony Parrish

Special Projects & Private Label

Cascadian Fabrications, Inc.

email sent!

Hi Anthony

Just visited
www.scrapleather.net

Need clarification please.

What English bridle leather are those? hermann? wickett? other?
What are the sizes for them? can we choose custom scrap size(just to meet some projects)? can you split down?

looking forward.

Interesting, all of my posts requesting responses due to my negative experience with this seller have been duly removed.  If mediators are purging these requests and posts, I think my time purchasing anything via this forum may be limited.

YinTx

What happened, YinTx?

Quite simple, I was unhappy with the product the OP delivered, described as A/B quality cowhide 20-25sqft per hide, but delivered with very large holes and many of the sides less than 20sqft. I attempted to contact the OP via phone, email and finally this forum, kindly requesting him to address the issue with me, but to no avail.  Somehow, these posts I made to this thread were removed.  If the moderators are unwilling to allow such posts that might warn others of a poor quality product and customer service to be posted, then every item listed for sale becomes questionable.  As such, there are other forums to purchase materials and services from.  This is unfortunate, because I have also offered items for sale here, and if one of my customers was unhappy and posted here, I would much prefer to address it and have them walk away satisfied, rather than enlist the assistance of the moderators to enable me to ignore that person.  Here is one of the hides I was sent.

If this is A/B grade, I will retract my statements.  YinTx

hide1LoRes.jpg

Yeah, doesn't look A/B to me... Sorry for the bad experience and thanks for sharing with the rest of us.