FOR SALE: I have a Ferdco Pro 2000 Super Bull with boot, shoe and saddlers attachments. Amazing machine, I have made hundreds of items on this machine from Holsters, Chaps, Saddles and tack, repairs etc.

Looking for a machine that works for you? This is the one. Complete with stand and speed reducer, needles and thread. Owners manual and machine nomenclature included.

I have had zero problems with this machine, Well  taken care of and clean, used to make new items. Attached a few pictures of items made with this machine.

Ferdco Pro 2000 Super Bull $3000

***I am selling my complete leather shop, if you are interested, please contact me for more information.

tiny_Pro_2000_800_by_600.jpg

01a235677eaa6ba6b551af58e85e57dbddc5c16ae9.jpg

Springfield XD 40 Holster.jpg

SS Facing.JPG

post-71144-0-40587100-1458711234_thumb.j

post-71144-0-76374200-1458711295_thumb.j

post-71144-0-22500200-1458711357_thumb.j

post-71144-0-82088100-1458711390_thumb.j

FOR SALE: I have a Ferdco Pro 2000 Super Bull with boot, shoe and saddlers attachments. Amazing machine, I have made hundreds of items on this machine from Holsters, Chaps, Saddles and tack, repairs etc.

Looking for a machine that works for you? This is the one. Complete with stand and speed reducer, needles and thread. Owners manual and machine nomenclature included.

I have had zero problems with this machine, Well taken care of and clean, used to make new items. Attached a few pictures of items made with this machine.

Ferdco Pro 2000 Super Bull $3000

***I am selling my complete leather shop, if you are interested, please contact me for more information.

You might like to let people know where you are located. China, Australia, Europe .... including state and city/town would be very helpful.

Tom

Why are you selling your complete Leather Shop?  Where is it located?

I've been thinking about a motorized Sewing machine.  Have a Tippman right now.  Boss.

Slickshot

Vikefan, I responded to your questions, but don't see them here. Not sure I like this site, seems a bit clumsy.

Laboo

On 3/23/2016 at 0:23 PM, northmount said:

FOR SALE
: I have a Ferdco Pro 2000 Super Bull with boot, shoe and saddlers attachments. Amazing machine, I have made hundreds of items on this machine from Holsters, Chaps, Saddles and tack, repairs etc.

I have had zero problems with this machine, Well  taken care of and clean, used to make new items. Attached a few pictures of items made with this machine.

Ferdco Pro 2000 Super Bull 
$3000

You might like to let people know where you are located.  China, Australia, Europe .... including state and city/town would be very helpful.

Tom

2 hours ago, Laboo said:

Vikefan, I responded to your questions, but don't see them here. Not sure I like this site, seems a bit clumsy.

Laboo

Her info says Oregon. 

3 hours ago, Laboo said:

Laboo

The site is just going through a complete upgrade, so have patience with its behavior for a bit.  Lots of great information and people here.  Thanks for adding your location to your profile.

Tom