Pattern

Hello from Kentucky

Just wanted to take the time to say hello and say a little about myself. My name is Daniel and I live in West Kentucky and only recently have I became involved in leather craft. I found this forum by accident and can already tell it is bursting with knowledge. My areas of interest in this field are mainly cases, holsters, belts at this moment. I work as a CNC machinist where I program, set up , and hit the go button, making and repairing hydraulic equipment for the local area coal mines. I look forward to advancing and getting to know fellow members. 

Welcome to LW.net and to a craft thats done without buttons!

Howdy,

Welcome to the forum. Kentucky is a good place to be, I graduated from UK in 2006, and still miss Kentucky.

Hi Pattern,

I too live in West KY (Paducah). Maybe we can help each other along in the art of leatherworking.

Craig

Welcome Pattern:

You stumbled on the best leather working site on the internet IMHO.  I been tooling leather for about 40 years and thought I knew a thing or two until I found this site, the knowledge and tips that have been shared with me is priceless.  I was born in Union County and still have family there to visit as often as I can, beautiful country.