Guest Kolten

Estimate for knife sheath

Guest Kolten

Looking for an estimate for a leather sheath for a Mora companion. I drew up a very rough idea of what i was looking for here:

http://imgur.com/UPE1BP5

Basically a 'hang' from the belt sheath, with a band and snap to keep the knife in, eyelet on the bottom to allow me to tie it to my leg with some raw hide. Then on the back of the sheath, two or three bands (i am not sure what would work out better)  so that i could loop a belt through it and wear it on the small of the back. Looking for something soft enough that it wont be really stiff and uncomfortable to wear for prolonged periods in the heat of south carolina. Maybe in a nice brown not something super dark???

(sort of this color ->https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/30/1a/b1/301ab1c83eff29a98c995b348fb2643b.jpg)

Thanks

I'd be happy to provide you with a quote.

Feel free to send me a PM.

Rex

25 minutes ago, rejerome said:

I'd be happy to provide you with a quote.

Feel free to send me a PM.

Rex

Guest posters are not members, thus cannot use our PM system. You will have to either provide Guest Kolten with your contact info, or convince him/her to join LW.N. If you post an email address, be sure you obfuscate it to avoid email harvesting bots.

I also make custom leather sheaths. If you would send me an email. I will send you some photos of my sheaths Thanks

30 minutes ago, claude said:

I also make custom leather sheaths. If you would send me an email. I will send you some photos of my sheaths Thanks

And your email address is ....

claudescott60@gmail.com