keplerts

Harrisburg, PA Tandy

Tandy has re-opened a new store in Harrisburg, PA!  They closed the old one last April.  Nice to have it there again.

Woohoo! The closing took me by surprise. I am getting most of my stuff from Springfield now but there are a few things I would like to handle in store.

Driving down to Philadelphia SUCKS!

I guess they noticed all the money they WEREN'T making.

1 hour ago, Grumpymann said:

Driving down to Philadelphia SUCKS!

Driving IN Philadelphia sucks!  (which is why I did away with my car).

Bill

I just recently learned the allentown area store closed.   I didnt go there much since its over an hour away but i was still surprised.   Now philly is also the nearest local.  which is over 2 hours.    Anyone know are they franchised locations or is it strictly corporate?

I think they are all corporate. 

I'm really glad they re-opened.  I like to check their stuff out in person when I can.  And if I do need to order something, it comes from that store and I can have it the very next day.

When I started back at leather, Harrisburg was the closest Tandy, a 2 hour drive, but we made a day of it, Tandy, Bass Pro Shops, and then dinner at Shady Maple Smorgasbord in Lancaster on the way home. Then Allentown opened, and it was Tandy, Cabela's, Shady Maple. Now there's one in Philly, which is 20 minutes away. My waistline thanks Tandy, lol

Hey, even with Philly, you guys are lucky. I have an almost 4 hour drive to get to Atlanta, then through to Tandy.