nanera

Adler 969 ECO Cylinder Arm Sewing Machine, with stand - NEW! Asking $9,800

My friend purchased this machine for me hoping to help me with some of the thicker equine leathers, which it does work beautifully for. However, he did not realize that it needs a pneumatic air hookup, which I do not have. So, regretfully, I am selling this brand new machine that has never been used. Retails for $12,650. Complete description below. I prefer local buyers for pick up only as this is a beheamoth of a machine (approx. 500lbs) or buyer to arrange shipping/pickup. Location: Newburgh, NY.

Adler 969 ECO Cylinder Arm Sewing Machine, Complete with Stand:

• Precision German engineering, high tech features and heavy-duty sewing capabilities make this a must-have machine for anyone with extreme sewing needs
  • Sews thicker materials including leather, nylon webbing, plastic coated webbing, rubber, synthetic material, and canvas as well as accommodates thicker thread sizes
  • Great for the extreme needs of production with excellent performance in stitch length, foot stroke and sewing speed
  • Consistently tight stitches, even when sewing with extremely thick thread up to size 415
  • Large clearance (16-1/2" wide and 8-3/4" high) for easy handling of large workpieces
  • Electropneumatic sewing foot lift is standard
  • Accommodates two different needle systems (794S and 1000)
  • Boasts a myriad of features including needle positioning, automatic foot life, automatic back tack and two-function keypad with ergonomically-arranged favorite key
  • Adjust speed up and down with a quick push of a button
  • Features an extra-long 16-1/2" arm for lots of sewing room
  • Integrated direct drive motor
  • Features a 70% larger bobbin size than the Adler 205 for longer sewing cycles and more productivity
  • An independent integrated bobbin winder will operate when running machine
  • Jog dial offers electronic needle positioning for added sewing control when needed

Specs:

Instruction Manual Included
Stitch Length: 1/2"
Sewing Speed: 1,000 stitches/minute
Sewing Foot Lift: 1-3/16"

Wgt: 464lbs

adler969,stand,web.jpg

adler969,web.jpg

adler,stockphoto.jpg

Edited by nanera
added description

Thanks for posting the first ever Durkopp Adler 969 in the for sale section on LW! I wish I could afford it. I wish I had friends like yours. 

Would you trade for a couple of old-school heavy stitchers from my collection?

IMG_6020.JPG

Since the pneumatic air requirement may scare off some potential buyers, I also wanted to mention that you don't need a big, loud air compressor for a sewing machine. For my full-function machines with pneumatic actuators I got a small, very quiet air compressor from California Air Tools  (model CAT-4610AC-B for $179 on Ebay) . It works perfectly and doesn't jolt you out of your chair when it starts up. It does make some noise, but it's closer to a window air conditioner in noise level when it runs very couple of minutes when you use the machine. 

s-l1600.jpg  

Just to say, if it's an Uwe owned machine, it will be in tiptop condition.    

- off topic - ;)

On 30.6.2017 at 11:34 AM, LumpenDoodle2 said:

Just to say, if it's an Uwe owned machine, it will be in tiptop condition.    

"Machines have been thoroughly Uwenized"  :)

Where are you located in Newburgh? I might sell a car for this machine! Im in Poughkeepsie.

On 6/29/2017 at 6:54 PM, nanera said:

Hi! I am located near the Newburgh Mall, off NY-52. This is a phenomenal machine for the right person...and its brand new. If you are seriously interested, and have any questions please message me here or e-mail me at nance910@gmail.com.

On 6/29/2017 at 6:54 PM, nanera said:

adler,stockphoto,web.jpg

On 6/29/2017 at 7:23 PM, Uwe said:

Thanks for posting the first ever Durkopp Adler 969 in the for sale section on LW! I wish I could afford it. I wish I had friends like yours. 

Would you trade for a couple of old-school heavy stitchers from my collection?

IMG_6020.JPG

Since the pneumatic air requirement may scare off some potential buyers, I also wanted to mention that you don't need a big, loud air compressor for a sewing machine. For my full-function machines with pneumatic actuators I got a small, very quiet air compressor from California Air Tools  (model CAT-4610AC-B for $179 on Ebay) . It works perfectly and doesn't jolt you out of your chair when it starts up. It does make some noise, but it's closer to a window air conditioner in noise level when it runs very couple of minutes when you use the machine. 

s-l1600.jpg  

Is that a #7 in the photo?

So let me get this straight... the seller wants to unload this brand new machine, almost $3k under the retail price, rather than just buy $155 compressor? :rolleyes:

For the record, I have a CAT4610ac and my Juki clone is probably louder.

Edited by howlback