HatoriKun

Manual/Literature for Claes 8345/43

Greetings everyone...

Would any one happen too have scans of service manual for Claes 8345/43 (either rebrandet Pfaff 9345/9346, Metro Spezial 8345/8346, textima 8345/8346)?

Already got the manual + part list for 8346 and part list for 8345 from Claes. So no need to link me to their homepage.

Any other scans would be nice to have(nice to have, not need to have):lol:

4 hours ago, HatoriKun said:

Already got the manual + part list for 8346 and part list for 8345 from Claes. So no need to link me to their homepage.

Please share the information you already found and upload documents and a picture or two here so that others can benefit from it in the future. 

Contact Constabulary. He found a service manual for the Claes 8346 machine while getting me a machine.  He sent me  the manual  but I made sure he made a copy for himself.  First service manual I have seen for a Claes shoepatcher in over 30 years of working on machines.  It is nice.

glenn

17 hours ago, Uwe said:

Please share the information you already found and upload documents and a picture or two here so that others can benefit from it in the future. 

I will post it up soon. Problem is the cab on max upload to this forum...

Inventory in .PDF

8345 - Part list

8346 - Manual - Part list

9345 - Part list

9346 - Part list

Claes Elastik I to III - Manual

Claes Elastik RPX - Manual

12 hours ago, shoepatcher said:

Contact Constabulary. He found a service manual for the Claes 8346 machine while getting me a machine.  He sent me  the manual  but I made sure he made a copy for himself.  First service manual I have seen for a Claes shoepatcher in over 30 years of working on machines.  It is nice.

glenn

Talk on daily basis with Constabulary. He will email me what he got;) He is the "Go to guy" when it comes to literature on older machines.

Edited by HatoriKun

Hey there guys! if any members here are still active and have got ahold of that service manual would you be willing to share a PDF? Recently acquired the same machine but needs some work. Managed to find the operation and parts diagrams for it but no luck with service manuals. Any help would be appreciated!! :)

2 hours ago, Kristian99 said:

Hey there guys! if any members here are still active and have got ahold of that service manual would you be willing to share a PDF? Recently acquired the same machine but needs some work. Managed to find the operation and parts diagrams for it but no luck with service manuals. Any help would be appreciated!! :)

@shoepatcher

@HatoriKun

@Uwe

Good afternoon all,

Any chance I could be able to get a copy for my 8345-20? Also does anyone know if there is a zipper foot available for Claes machines? I’m trying to replan hockey gloves and on the armoured thumb it’s hard to get close enough for the stitches to hold.

TSG

Claes does make a single toe foot.  Contact Claes in Germany.  They can give you the name of a dealer either in the UK or Germany.   You can also take and existing foot and grind one toe off.

glenn

Thanks, I’ll see what’s available.

Hello, I have a Claes 8346-20. I am trying to locate a service manual for this machine. I just want to be able to keep it working good and it needs to be oiled and in the manual that I have there is nothing about oiling.

Thanks,

I have hard copy only of a service manual for a 8346 Claes.

glenn