Sign in to follow this  
ArtS

Introduction

This is Art from GA.

I've checked this site out once before and have been kinda watching. Just wanted to say hi! I've been doing leather work as a hobby for a few short years now. Mostly horse related items such as saddles, saddle bags, holsters, western purses and belts. That sort of thing. I've attached a few pictures. I'm looking forward to getting to know yawl and learn more.

ArtS

PattyBC.jpg

Pillow1.jpg

Art_1_side_taps.JPG

Cuffs1.jpg

Holster1.jpg

Rose6.jpg

SSB3.jpg

Flask1.jpg

DB1.jpg

post-195-1182216089_thumb.jpg

post-195-1182216125_thumb.jpg

post-195-1182216159_thumb.jpg

post-195-1182216210_thumb.jpg

post-195-1182216238_thumb.jpg

post-195-1182216274_thumb.jpg

post-195-1182216309_thumb.jpg

post-195-1182216350_thumb.jpg

post-195-1182216392_thumb.jpg

welcome art!

there are a few familiar names here. i love those roses! i gotta try that one of these days

Hi ArtS and welcome! Are you a member of the Ga. Leathercrafters Guild? I like your work, and your rose, too. Here is a link to a workshop we used to do in Macon for flowers and masks.

http://www.leatherworker.net/moldingworkshop.htm

Hope you have fun here!

Johanna

PS don't eat the doughnuts ClayB brings. They are always late, stale, and I think he lets the dog lick off the icing. The coffee, however, is fresh.

No, I'm not a member of the GA guild. I don't have enough time. Thats one reason that the internet guilds and forums work so well for me. I'm working a lot of late hours at my regular job with at&t so that doesn't leave much time to ride our horses and do leather work.

Thanks for the workshop info!

ArtS

Hi ArtS and welcome! Are you a member of the Ga. Leathercrafters Guild? I like your work, and your rose, too. Here is a link to a workshop we used to do in Macon for flowers and masks.

http://www.leatherworker.net/moldingworkshop.htm

Hope you have fun here!

Johanna

PS don't eat the doughnuts ClayB brings. They are always late, stale, and I think he lets the dog lick off the icing. The coffee, however, is fresh.

Art? ArtS? Is that you? Glad you made it, welcome my friend. Personally, I haven't seen the doughnuts yet either, but my favorites are plain ol' cinnamin sugared cake doughnuts when Clay makes another run (Clay, I ususally eat at least two). Coffee is good, but you occasionally have to make it yourself.

Bruce Johnson

Coffee is good, but you occasionally have to make it yourself.

:excuseme:

:nono: No way! I make more coffee here than a 7-Eleven! Every 30 minutes, fresh pot, whether we need it or not! There is even half & half in the fridge! You can put down leatherworker.net any way we deserve it, but our coffee is the very best. Choc Full o' Nuts and clean Ohio water....doesn't get any better than that.

Johanna

(if anyone want to take over doughnut duty, we'd be grateful. Clay's dog will be disappointed, but, oh well!)

Welcome ArtS. I as well really love the rose, the other stuff is great work as well though.

Ken

Hi Arts and welcome there is some great stuff there i also like the rose

Yep it's me Bruce. Ya just can't shake me, LOL. Those are my favorites too! Put cinnamon on just about anything and I'll like it.

Art

:thumbsup:

Hey, Art, good to see you here! I enjoyed making my holster pouch though it doesn't see as much use as I'd like.

You and Bruce are a bad influence with your cinnamon talk. I've managed to lose a few pounds by not having my nightly cinnamon toast or my daily cinnamon grahams and cool whip, but now...

Welcome, ArtS! Great work.