Hi all,

I live in the UK (Nottingham) and am selling most of my tool collection, many are in superb condition. My aim is to purchase an 8" Osborne splitter and other key items. Makers for sale: Gomph, Osborne, Blanchard, Dixon, Mayer Flamery Paris, Dixon splitter, Pricking irons (Dixon 5spi-11) plus many more.                  Please contact me to discuss further I anyone is interested.

cheers

John

@Frederick Please allow the server time to respond after hitting the post button.  During times that the server is busy, or that the internet connection is slow, just be patient.  One hit is enough. 

If you have edits to make and the period for making an edit has timed out, then just add a new post to the thread with any additional info or corrections that need to be made to your original post.

You should also add your location to your profile.  It helps make contact with people in your area that may be able to help or that are interested.  I realize that you have your location in this post.

Tom

Hi Northmount,

Thanks for your advice I am new to posting and appreciate helpfull advice. Maybe Rodeoman could give others a break too.

thanks

John

PM sent

Do you have a list you could send

chris@cjashdown.co.uk