So, im a newbie. Ive done a few smaller projects, and am ready to do my first big project. My question is, I can see myself not finishing this in one session, so I'll have to leave it overnight. I'm thinking cutting one day, and returning the next to tool. How do I accomplish this. Can i leave my leather out and just rewet, or are there ways to preserve the condition? Or, am I approaching it wrong? Should i do sections?

Do a search on "casing leather". It will explain how to wet, allow to dry to a certain point, then bag it. There is a LOT of info on it in this forum. Also, anytime you leave your leather out...don't let it sit in the sun. Turn it upside down or keep it covered. 

Hello, if your leather is already wet then I would suggest wrapping it in plastic either a sealable plastic bag like zip loc or if it is too big for that then you can use plastic wrap. If you are using the bag, make sure you try to get out all the air that you can. There should be no need to have to re-wet it when you are ready to continue. Hope this helps. God Bless