plinkercases

Cold Steel Nanchez fancy old sheath project

Sorry if the picture look weird but the originals were really dark so I tried to bump them up a little so see the details.

Made for the same fella as the big arse Bowie floral frog sheath...I still owe him a double sheath... little knife on big knife deal... I guess when you don't have time to make new things you can always look at your old stuff....

IMG-20141121-01690 (Small).jpg

IMG-20141121-01692 (Small).jpg

IMG-20141121-01695 (Small).jpg

IMG-20141121-01696 (Small).jpg

IMG-20141121-01701 (Small).jpg

That is very nice leather work Plinkercases.   Great design the stamping is outstanding great coloring .  I like everything about it.  

Love it.

Gorgeous :)

Sam

Beautiful stamping. Nice sheath. That man sure loves him some big ass knives. 

Wow, beautiful design, I can't stop admiring it !!! Love everything about it, I've been trying to learn and focus on holsters and sheaths. I purchased Mr. Paul Long videos and a couple from the Late Chuck Burrows, very informative. My next sheath, I'm gonna try a Mexican Loop for a knife I made.

Thank you guys for the compliments.

I have to admit most of my imaginative designs are seeded by scouring the interweb for inspirational photos of much more accomplished makers... who I am sure have looked at historic patterns and similarly been inspired... we just keep passing it all around.

And the client always has a challenging ..." can you do something like this?" statement to get the juices going.

Edited by plinkercases

Fantastic sheath, plinker!

When your pics get hazy from lightening, you can sometimes add contrast and get it back to where it doesn't look foggy, while retaining the benefit of lightening. There's likely a better, more appropriate way to do it, but this is what I do. Sometimes you can use "exposure" if that slider is available, but it works differently in different programs.

Jeff

Jeff thanks and thanks for the photo fix tips...these were done with a crappy old camera and there is only so much to be done without a real photoshop guru going at it! I am much more careful now taking product shots.

Murray