Just finished this one for a coworker happens to be a die hard cowboys fan if you can’t tell. First themed item I’ve done. I’m pretty happy with the results. Let me know what y’all think. Love feedback and constructive critique. 

Nice job!  Your stitching looks great and your friend should be thrilled!  What weight leather did you use?

Gary

5oz for the outer shell and the inside is 2 or 3 oz goat like 1.2 mill. But I card or slick the shell pretty good before I start cutting and tooling seem to give a better over all look and feel to the leather. Really tightens the grain up and ends up thinning it a bit as well. 

Thanks Max!  Look forward to seeing more of your projects!

Gary

Looks good. Two things, now I'm really not picking here, it looks like you missed a few stitches (I know you didn't and that the function is just fine without them) I'd recommend in this case to stitch all the way around the wallet. 

Second, the beveling looks a little choppy in places. I ain't saying I can do any better tho haha! A modeling spoon would clean that up pretty quick though. 

All in all tho, good and unique looking wallet. Good work! 

As a Raiders fan, I can say..... very very nice the overall design is very well executed. funny thing is my best buddy asked me for a cowboys wallet a few days ago, so thanks for the inspiration !!!

Thanks for the feedback. Looking at it now the few spaces in the stitching do stick out. And for the beveling it does look choppy in the photo but in person it’s not. All and all he got a great discount on the wallet (temporary disability for the last 3 months due to stomach cancer) and I covered my material cost and and a bit on my time. Plus he seems happy with it I think he showed just about everyone at work the day he got it. 

Ah I see, lighting playing tricks again haha