DonInReno

Singer 95-10

A 95-10 has been on my wish list for a while and every six months or so one pops up for around $1,500 on the west coast, which seems like the low end for one of these - at least what I’ve seen.  It looked like the budget would allow for a new toy like this, but I committed to some sidewalk pavers for the front yard so I’m tapped out this month.  This pair of machines is in the middle of wine country so it’s not a bad road trip if someone else is looking for one.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/hsh/d/real-leather-sewing-machine/6686176875.html

A01C765A-A1BD-4DED-8029-9D203E1ED761.jpeg

Just to clarify, the machines in the picture above and the CL ad are Singer 97-10 models, not 95-10. 

The Singer 95-10 looks like this:

SInger 95-10.JPG

6 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Just to clarify, the machines in the picture above and the CL ad are Singer 97-10 models, not 95-10. 

The Singer 95-10 looks like this:

SInger 95-10.JPG

yep, that is a huge difference...lol, those 97-10's are monsters...

Saw those. Luckily I don't live near there any more, otherwise I would be cramming one into my way-too-small amount of space I had and then looking for reasons to justify it!

Cool machines if you need em.

Lol - I was pretty tired the day this was posted...lucky to have spelled Singer correctly :-)