For some reason, my Cowboy 4500 started missing a stitch, after clunking, in the middle of a long line of stitching. At first, I thought it was a needle issue, changed needle, no help. Then, I thought it was an issue with the roller guide forcing the needle over into another part...nope. Finally, I sought help online. There are a couple of sites that have videos by supposedly knowledgeable people...that may be, but a totally out of focus image, after they acknowledge that the image is totally out of focus, and abysmal lighting, after they acknowledge abysmal lighting, and I was through. Then I remembered Uwe has videos on youtube. Seriously, great lighting, ALWAYS IN PERFECT FOCUS, and a running commentary via text on screen. Yeah, buddy! I managed to totally re-time my machine and am back to perfect stitching. 

Uwe does it right. Check it out if you need help with your machine. He restored my sanity today, and that is no small task, on the best of days!

Jeff

I enjoy watching Uwe's videos. Informative and kind of calming too. He has a unique style that is all his own. I have relied on them several times.

And another BIG THANK YOU for your video on the consew 225 hook removal that allowed me to remove and replace my severely stuck hook and bobbin holder and then retime it.  Outstanding !!!!!