It's been awhile since i've posted pics, so figured i'd show off some of my recent projects from decembe

4NxLoCt.jpg

1yVjRw5.jpg

Htg9PFL.jpg

fjUwjR8.pngTEqev9v.jpgbwkFYO3.jpgKrLMzOt.jpgJ4D7Hh2.jpgLJX5rk2.jpgZWlNdTB.jpg3Md65vZ.png6jhnyI7.png4L8uWmE.jpgVyOvZjA.jpgy5FfMbe.jpgRW4TXT4.pngPapRoct.pngb9D0sh1.jpgdEqt7U3.pnghSI642C.png

Ordinarily, I hate wrinkles.  I do not like them in a box, or with a fox, or with a goat.  But ya pulled it off and made it work well on that notebook ;)

they all look great. I esp like the sheaths.

Great work... thanks for sharing :-)

Couple questions... How did you attach the cell phone cover to the case you made?  And what type of leather did you make the shaving kit out of?

Thanks,

Regan

10 hours ago, JLSleather said:

Ordinarily, I hate wrinkles.  I do not like them in a box, or with a fox, or with a goat.  But ya pulled it off and made it work well on that notebook ;)

Thank you, I was not sure about it, but decided to cut the double shoulder right down the middle after i made all the straps i needed from it for other projects.  I decided to make the binder piece from a separate part that had almost none rather than have the wrinkles go all the way through

8 hours ago, bdpeters said:

they all look great. I esp like the sheaths.

Thank you, these were for a tiny knife one of my customers recx from their daughter...i found it is a little harder when there is only about 3" fixed blade to make a sheath that isn't top heavy.

6 hours ago, Rbarleatherworks said:

Great work... thanks for sharing :-)

Couple questions... How did you attach the cell phone cover to the case you made?  And what type of leather did you make the shaving kit out of?

Thanks,

Regan

Thank you, the plastic part of the case (white part) had holes in it already that used to attach to the leather with tiny rivets...i have another pic somewhere of the holes in the leather part to show, will post it up.  The shave kit was made with and oil tanned side from Tandy, it was a little heavy but skiving the ends that stitch together near the zipper helped a lot.