I retired at the end of July. Spent the last 4 years (off and on) adding tools, benches etc to my basement shop. Now that winter is here I have had some shop time. I have been lurking here for many years. Always learn something! Appreciate all of you and your contributions. THANKS! 

knife sheath 2.jpg

log carrier 2.jpg

field notes cover 2.jpg

You do wonderful work!

Good looking work! I retired a year ago this week, I highly recommend it. 

Jeff

I appreciate the positive feed back. Thanks!

The seemingly 'simple' projects can be such a challenge. I am working on a belt that is kicking my butt. Pretty sure I wont be posting pics!

Looks great! I know what you mean on the belt, I'm having a love/hate thing with a passport wallet right now. Basketweave. Gets me everytime. Doubt I'll be posting it either.

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:37 PM, eglideride said:

Pretty sure I wont be posting pics!

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:54 PM, battlemunky said:

Doubt I'll be posting it either.

Not fair you blokes! If there was a quality minimum, I would never post anything!

Even if you cannot be a shiny example of how to do something, you can be a warning of how things might come out! :crazy:

lol, ok, I'll post whatever it ends up looking like, likely an example of what not to do though.

"Not fair you blokes! If there was a quality minimum, I would never post anything!"

"Even if you cannot be a shiny example of how to do something, you can be a warning of how things might come out! :crazy:"

You make a good point Rockoboy- 

I dunno...this belt though ....already on the second version...might be a third! uggh! Thanks for the comments and a good laugh! 

I had a gentleman come into the Omaha Tandy. He showed us an absolutely beautifully stamped and blinged Mexican ... oh poo, what do you call it when you turn the holster around and slide it through a loop or two and in this case, three? 

Gorgeous. 

‘So of course he wasn’t happy with it. 

Anyway, as he was checking out, he mentioned that his wife was annoyed with him for not doing the projects right the first time. I told him to tell her that even God had to do the job twice to get man right. And he wouldn’t want to rock that boat, would he?

He laughed and said that he would tell her.