JLSleather

Cow skin SALE priced

Inventory time AGAIN (darn that tax thing!)  No time for this - even if I could find time, I wouldn't want to bother.

SO THEN..  a chance to get some smaller pieces (smaller than sides) for INSAVE pricing (that's a new word, fer crazy 'n' save).  I'm not measuring every piece (or else I could just do the inventory) but this looks to be about 12-14 feet of leather.  That's a 2' carpenter square and a 6 foot straight edge in the pic.

cowbox.jpg

Natural leather is Hermann Oak tooling leather, with the exception one lighter piece of natural tooling, don't remember where that was from, and a couple small rectangles of W/C dark brown english bridle left over from something, darkest stuff by the chair leg (might be 1.5' feet?).  Colored is W-C "chestnut' and black skirting.  Unfinished, so can still be stamped and dyed if you care to.

Most of this is in the 7/8 oz range. Nothing long enough for belts, but a guy makin' pet collars or knife sheaths can go nuts!  

$60 for ALL of this showing. 

Also have some single shoulders I could let go - or not.  Let me know if thats something you can use.  Looks like I got 5 er 6 single shoulders...which would make it maybe 30-40 sq feet.  Some if Hermann Oak "B" grade, some is W-C "standard' in natural and russet.  Make an offer on the whole stack!

Edited by JLSleather

8 hours ago, mcholbrook2810 said:

Heyo! Do you know about the thickness of these pieces? Thank you

These pieces are almost entirely 7/8.

14 hours ago, JLSleather said:

Most of this is in the 7/8 oz range. Nothing long enough for belts, but a guy makin' pet collars or knife sheaths can go nuts!  

The shoulders are mostly 7/8, and I know there's one or two in there 4/5.

I'm hesitant to rush to pics, since i'm not interested in selling ONE or TWO.  I'm EITHER going to clear it out, or count it and keep it.

Got a row or two of 1/5" HO belt strips in 7/8 natural ... but again - not looking to sell ONE.  How about 10-paks or 12-paks? ;)  Hermann Oak tooling leather, "A" and "B"... and I mean REALLY IS A and B,.. not what some retailer said was "not as bad as the other stuff they carry".

4 hours ago, JLSleather said:

Got a row or two of 1/5" HO belt strips in 7/8 natural ... but again - not looking to sell ONE.  How about 10-paks or 12-paks? ;)  Hermann Oak tooling leather, "A" and "B"... and I mean REALLY IS A and B,.. not what some retailer said was "not as bad as the other stuff they carry".

Are the belt strips 5 inches or are they 5 ft?

9 minutes ago, Scoutmom103 said:

Are the belt strips 5 inches or are they 5 ft?

OoOpps. :blush:  THat should say 1.5" , not 1/5" (darn keyboards)

or ONE POINT FIVE inches . as in 1 1/2" wide :o  

Without checkin', I'm gonna say that ALL of them are at least 50" long, a few might be 60"

I'm interested, shipping to 91945?

Heading out to the hockey game (GO GULLS) I'll so if you reply today I wont know till late tonight about 10:30 pm PST

Thanks in advance

I'm guessin' that ship calculator isn't working quite right?  I know it's been a while since i sent packages this size, but pretty sure this isn't $35 - $175 for this ONE BOX :rofl:

Yeah that seems a little high.:rofl: Let me know what happens.

Fredo

San Diego CA

This is ALL dunn spoke for.