Sign in to follow this  
Luke Hatley

tweaking

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FORUM TODAY???

?? nothing that i have seen. i have been on at least once an hour since this morning with no issues

I had some error message screens this afternoon when clicking the "view new posts" tab

OOOPS

Sorry, guys, I was tweaking for some improvements today. Everything okay now?

I added a new "who was online today?" feature, and I changed the registration to ask in a drop down menu if "Are you a human?" to try and cut down on the computer generated registrations I have to manually delete.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing any problems, because I think I fixed everything that I did break today. :)

Johanna

EVERYTHING IS OK NOW............... :eusa_naughty:

Thank God, I thought it was something that I did! I have that effect on these things, youi know...

johanna's caught a specific disease known as "tinkeritis"....it's something that can be contracted when you come in close contact with the management interface of a forum like this....unfortunately...there's no cure....so we might have to put her down...

anyone got a shotgun? :P

johanna's caught a specific disease known as "tinkeritis"....it's something that can be contracted when you come in close contact with the management interface of a forum like this....unfortunately...there's no cure....so we might have to put her down...

:NEWFUNNYPOST::NEWFUNNYPOST::NEWFUNNYPOST::NEWFUNNYPOST:

LOL!! i know how that is. IPB has an incredible amount of bells and whistles

Well, seeing as everything is up and running smooothly again....we should let her be for now....BUT!!!!

Ken

Oh, I've got "Tinkeritis" real bad. I'm on a roll- 12 hours at the keyboard, and only quit for coffee! Look out... neat things are coming our way (if I don't break something first!)

Johanna

:evillaugh:

Okay everybody, make a line to the left and I'll pass out the tinfoil hats

Ken

LOL! You just need to watch your hourly stats and do your tinkerin' when there's the least amount of traffic. I'm jumpin' through those hoops all the time!

Kate

Geez, twelve hours at the tooling bench or banging on a saddle tree I can see, but twelve hours on a COMPUTER? I'd rather have root canal!

Mike

Okay everybody, make a line to the left and I'll pass out the tinfoil hats

Ken

:NEWFUNNYPOST::NEWFUNNYPOST:

I'd laugh harder but the aluminum wrapped armadillo shell keeps slipping down!!!