Sign in to follow this  
Wykoni

Cowboy 4500 vs cobra class 4ob

I am considering one of these two machines.  I have talked with both Steve & Bob, but now want to get your Impute.  Prices are about the same.  I think cowboys basic machine is a little cheaper.  Those things I know, can you provide more info on these machines.  Thanks

Well - you talked to both dealers so what other input do you need or expect? If it was me I would most likely buy from the dealer who is closer to me.

I purchased a Cowboy 4500 earlier this year and I am very happy with my machine, shipping was the deciding factor for me (I kinda also favored the White Color).
Price was very close between the 2 machines by the time I added extra thread, needles bobbins, feet and holster plate.

You couldn't go wrong with either of the two machines and both companies have great support.

Johnny

Both brands have excellent dealer support. The machines are setup and sewn off before being shipped. You won't go wrong with either machine.

Well cowboy is closer, matter of facts could do a road trip...advantage of retirement.  Lol.  Thanks all.

10 hours ago, Wykoni said:

Well cowboy is closer, matter of facts could do a road trip...advantage of retirement.  Lol.  Thanks all.

That's likely to save you a few hundred dollars on shipping, with the added benefit of (almost certainly) some hands-on, one-on-one learning.   Sounds like a win-win to me!  You might even consider taking some bits of the leather that you use to try out and learn with.  That should move you well up the learning curve.

- Bill

10 hours ago, billybopp said:

That's likely to save you a few hundred dollars on shipping, with the added benefit of (almost certainly) some hands-on, one-on-one learning.   Sounds like a win-win to me!  You might even consider taking some bits of the leather that you use to try out and learn with.  That should move you well up the learning curve.

- Bill

Thanks Bill, it’s somewhere between 8-10 hours, long drive and with gas and hotel room won’t save any money but at least I will be able to touch & feel it.  

21 minutes ago, Wykoni said:

Thanks Bill, it’s somewhere between 8-10 hours, long drive and with gas and hotel room won’t save any money but at least I will be able to touch & feel it.  

I drove all the way to Toledo from Toronto Canada...never regretted it...Bob was great

Dealt with Cobra and their customer service is impeccable ...they went the extra mile to help me when they didn;t have to

Either way , you can't go wrong