21 minutes ago, Danne said:

I don't really see the problem here. Campleathergoods show what leather he did order from Districtleathersupply. I would say it's useful information. 

I often see people ask for good sources of leather, so good value for someone to see what you get when you order from in this example Districtleathersupply, and it opens up for discussion.

I have never ordered anything from them since I live in Europe, but even though prices are quite high (here in Europe also when you buy smaller panels and with splitting) I wish we had more options here in Europe when it comes to buy smaller amounts and get it split, it's worth paying a higher price for in my opinion.

But an interesting question for those who see this as advertising. I recently made a post where I talked about Ksblades edge paint applicator, was it advertisement?

If I would tell someone to not buy a Regad Filetuse in US (because they are crazy overpriced) and instead buy from Mando in France, would it be advertisement for Mando?

If I buy a leather machine and make a Youtube clip and show people here how the machine looks and what you get, is it advertisement or can it be useful for someone?

my question to you. Are you selling the edge paint?  Is he selling the leather?

22 minutes ago, Danne said:

I don't really see the problem here. Campleathergoods show what leather he did order from Districtleathersupply. I would say it's useful information. 

I often see people ask for good sources of leather, so good value for someone to see what you get when you order from in this example Districtleathersupply, and it opens up for discussion.

I have never ordered anything from them since I live in Europe, but even though prices are quite high (here in Europe also when you buy smaller panels and with splitting) I wish we had more options here in Europe when it comes to buy smaller amounts and get it split, it's worth paying a higher price for in my opinion.

But an interesting question for those who see this as advertising. I recently made a post where I talked about Ksblades edge paint applicator, was it advertisement?

If I would tell someone to not buy a Regad Filetuse in US (because they are crazy overpriced) and instead buy from Mando in France, would it be advertisement for Mando?

If I buy a leather machine and make a Youtube clip and show people here how the machine looks and what you get, is it advertisement or can it be useful for someone?

I appreciate the supportive words,

It's just this one guy who has had a problem with me on here, I'm done with his childish games. 

As far as your point, I see exactly what you are saying. Post what you wanna post within the guidelines, someone will always have something to say. As long as you know that you are helping people, that's all that matters.

14 minutes ago, chuck123wapati said:

my question to you. Are you selling the edge paint?  Is he selling the leather?

No I don’t sell the edge paint applicator.

but he doesn’t sell leather from Districtleathersupply?

10 minutes ago, Campleathergoods said:

As long as you know that you are helping people, that's all that matters.

Amen.  So enough of this and lets just all move on... 

1 minute ago, Danne said:

No I don’t sell the edge paint applicator.

but he doesn’t sell leather from Districtleathersupply?

well then there ya go! As i said i didn't watch the video mainly because i figured it was a sales pitch. Looks like a duck.....

7 minutes ago, chuck123wapati said:

well then there ya go! As i said i didn't watch the video mainly because i figured it was a sales pitch. Looks like a duck.....

So you haven't watched the video, don't plan on watching it. But you are certain its a sales pitch? interesting...ok.lol

The only thing I say in the video is "if you haven't checked out District Leather Supply yet, I suggest you do". Just trying to put out a great resource for folks.

I do not work for them and they don't even know I posted the video, unless they stumbled on it. Not trying to sell anything.

Just now, Campleathergoods said:

So you haven't watched the video, don't plan on watching it. But you are certain its a sales pitch? interesting...ok.lol

The only thing I say in the video is "if you haven't checked out District Leather Supply yet, I suggest you do". Just trying to put out a great resource for folks.

I do not work for them and they don't even know I posted the video, unless they stumbled on it. Not trying to sell anything.

Sorry friend but most videos are just sales pitches, nothing against you but that's the new norm and in my preconceived opinion, really why you are doing it also. You aren't selling a product but you are selling yourself and your company. That is why I don't watch them from anyone as I said before.  I did check out your store its a nice start as far as i can tell all you sell are tee shirts so far. As I also said before I wish you all the good luck.

I'm not part of this argument I just asked a couple of questions.

19 minutes ago, chuck123wapati said:

But you did some ”advertisement” for Tandy recently. 

5 minutes ago, chuck123wapati said:

Sorry friend but most videos are just sales pitches, nothing against you but that's the new norm and in my preconceived opinion, really why you are doing it also. You aren't selling a product but you are selling yourself and your company. That is why I don't watch them from anyone as I said before.  I did check out your store its a nice start as far as i can tell all you sell are tee shirts so far. As I also said before I wish you all the good luck.

I'm not part of this argument I just asked a couple of questions.

I hear ya, 

And thanks for checking out the site. All of my products were taken down as I am in the middle of rebranding them and upgrading my leathers. Hey I have a great video for ya explaining it lol Kidding. Take care.

7 minutes ago, Danne said:

But you did some ”advertisement” for Tandy recently. 

not in the "show off" section friend! My only question at the beginning of this thread  if his vid was in the right place.

I would be willing to bet you post will be short lived here. Interesting or not it is advertising, not your work. It's Show Off. Wish you the Best  

7 minutes ago, chuck123wapati said:

not in the "show off" section friend! My only question at the beginning of this thread  if his vid was in the right place.

Oh, sorry. I misunderstood. And ps, I’m not trying to start to argue about this, I hope it wasn’t your impression.

TBH I thought it's just an effort to get your youtube off the ground with some extra views and comments from fellow leatherworkers, which is absolutely fine by me.