Sign in to follow this  
hiloboy

the "view new posts" button and attaching files to a post

is that me or whats up ? from last night until just now. thats what would come up on my computer when i tryed to get on to this site.. do i need help?

You are not the only one experiencing this error.

I get it every time I try to "View New Posts"

Now I'm going through them all manually.

Cheers

Marilyn

we're having some SEVERE difficulties right now....the issues are being worked on...so far it's the "view new posts" button and attaching files to a post where i've noticed the issues....it's being worked on though

I think everyone is having the same problem. Sometimes it works, more often it doesn't. Even when the forum comes up, most of the buttons dont work. Guess that's what happens when the boss goes on vacation. Hopefully she is having a good time, and I am sure things will get fixed as quickly as possible.

We're having SERIOUS issues right now. Mostly with the "view new posts" button and adding attachments...but there are some other issues. We're experiencing short (to moderate) outages of the entire board as well...these issues ARE being worked on by the server admin and we hope to get things straightened out soon

if you see an error like this

error.jpg

please don't be alarmed...it's not on your end it's on the forum side

post-78-1192812987_thumb.jpg

WHEW!!

I thought I was doing something wrong.

Thanks for the info!!!!

Cheers

Marilyn

thanks for the info........thought it was me last night........

The View New Posts problem doesn't have seem to affected the My Assistant View new posts.

I'm able to click my assistant then click New Posts and see the new posts. So if you're having

problems seeing the new posts by using the View New Posts button, have a look at the My Assitant

link just to the right of View New Posts, then you'll be able to see the new posts.

How many times did i say new posts in that thread?

alot of times

yeah....that function is still working...i just didn't feel like explaining it

johanna just got to ft worth....and within minutes...she's fixed the problem...hehe the new posts button should be working now

Okay, everyone, try to break the board now!!

I'm headed out into the hotel with my camera...stay tuned!

Johanna

I happened on this for what's it worth. If you click a members ID and view their profile you're going to get that error message, then if you click the back button on your browser you'll get their profile. Don't know if it'll work on other links within the forum. I'll search around for something and see if I find another kink.

Bill, are you still having that issue in the profiles? I think we've got everything fixed from the server error today, so let me know if you are still having trouble. The database became corrupted, but it should be fixed now. Thanks, Monkey, for keeping an eye on things while I drove the rest of the way here. I had a knot in my stomach thinking the board was broken, and it's a relief to know it's okay. Thanks to everyone who sent me a message, too! I've got my laptop, but it's not "smart", like my computer at home, so everything is a little bit harder on the road, but it can be done. (Just really hard to type!)

Johanna

Johanna,

The "View Profile" problem is still there. You get a "Can't display page" message, then if you backclick, the page shows up. But some peoples profiles are missing the "Recent Vieweres" and others are not.

Enjoy the show by the way.

Ken

error : Can't find file: 'ibf_profile_portal_views' (errno: 2)

That is the only error, best I can tell. I'm working on it.

Johanna

Aha! Try it now.

Jo,

Now on clicking over to a profile I get an error and the back button brings me back here, so I can no longer access profiles. Hope this helps.

Bill

Jo,

I went surfing around after I wrote the above. Clicking on some profiles gets and error and the back button returns me to the thread in which I clicked on the profile, which is what should happen I think, but on others clicking the back button takes me from the error page over to the profile. (The back button will take me back to the thread on the forum where I started from the profile.)

I don't think anything changed. Earlier I probably didn't click on enough different profiles. Hope this makes sense and helps out. I'll surf around some.

Enjoy the show and don't worry about us, we ain't going to jump ship on you.

later ~Bill

Test

bill i was just able to recreate your error...so it's not you....i clicked your name and went to your profile...came up with a "cannot display" i refreshed it and got the same...then when i pressed back...i got your profile (which looked like everything was functional once i got there)

Thanks!