RoosterShooter

Singer 211G151 Needle Threading And Bobbin ......

Is there any instructional videos or 'How-To Articles' on the site that would show me how to thread a Singer 211G151?

I've been looking at my bobbin and shuttle for the past 15 minutes trying to figure out how to get the darn thing out of there, refeed the bobbin thread, and thread my machine for sewing.

Thanks for all of your patience. I am going from a Tippmann Boss to an electric machine, and it is all completely new to me.

Thanks

Can none of you help me with this? I've searched all over the net, and can't find any info on this.

here ya go

http://www.manualsli...er-211g155.html

I use a 211g165 its all the same

So you need to search for 211g or just 211 singers.

They are the same

Edited by joeyrsmith

From our own forum, here's a pic. I have several 211 threads, including a pretty complete rebuild.

Regards, Eric

post-33297-0-99012200-1392096375_thumb.j

gottaknow ...

Can you post me a link of the rebuild? I looked through every topic titled "211g" on the forum, and didn't see it.

Thanks

I bumped it there for you RoosterShooter.

Dangit northmount, how in the world do you post links. I tried for a bit, then bumped the thread. I have the same issue with pasting text. Help?

Regards, Eric

Eric;

We seem to have a problem with the forum posting function when it comes to mobile devices. The HTML and text formatting options don't seem to appear when mobile devices compose posts and replies.

I'm using my desktop, I think I just don't know what I'm doing...heh

I'm having the same problem on my PC, Eric.

Something has changed.

CD in Oklahoma

I'm using my desktop, I think I just don't know what I'm doing...heh

Eric;

I clicked on the "Quote" button in your post and a "Reply to this topic" text field opened, with a complete set of formatting options, including the link icon. It is directly to the right of the "numbered list" icon, and under the "Size" selector for fonts.

I do notice a tiny arrow on the right side of the formatting toolbar. If you hover over it the tool-tip says: "Collapse Toolbar." If you click on that arrow/button, the formatting icons and fonts disappear. Maybe those who cannot see the formatting icons and options have had their toolbar collapse, with or without their knowledge. Perhaps it is the Russians invading our forum with microbots, stealing our formatting tools. "All your formatting tools are belong to us!"

Wiz, see if you can post a link to another thread, and label it "For Eric". It won't let me do it anymore.

CD in Oklahoma

Wiz, see if you can post a link to another thread, and label it "For Eric". It won't let me do it anymore.

CD in Oklahoma

I can compose rich text posts and replies from my computers, but not from my smart phone. What link do you want posted?

Have you looked to the right side, just above the message reply box, for the little arrow that shows/hides the formatting toolbar?

Edited by Wizcrafts