MojoGeorge

Leather Workers Anonymous

Hi, my name is Mojo George and I have a leather addiction...

My wife left this note in my laptop bag;)

I am Scott and I sneak tools , leather and equipment into my garage at every opportunity I can.

I'm Jeremy, and I can quit anytime I want. ;-) hehehe

Hi (stands up) I am David, and I am a leatheraholic!

I'm Bob, and I sneak into my shop at night while the rest of the family is asleep so I can work on leather.

Hi, may name is John, I can't quit, do not want to quit and when I die I want to be at my work bench with swivel knife in hand. Does that make me a leatherholic?

I don't have a problem, I don't go to meetings, people that have problems go to meetings....

I don't have a problem, I don't go to meetings, people that have problems go to meetings....

LOL

So how many people show up for a meeting for those in denial ??

My name is Scott and I have been Leather free for 10 minutes. Uhoh I feel the urge, WHeres my sponsor?

My wife asked a few years ago what I was going to do with all these tools. She didn't see the same humor I did when I simply said "estate sale". and that's how it started....

Hi I'm Bob and I just here to make sure Bruce is OK! LOL!

Bob

Well thanks loads, didn't even know I had an addiction. Now I'm really depressed!!! Well it explains a lot, my wife and I have been happily married for 3 years, we've been married for 45 just happy for 3, well I guess it's back to the shop.

Another thing while I'm on this subject: I listen to some words a preacher said once and it ruined my life forever, he said, " I now pronounce you man and wife", I didn't know "till death do you part" was a goal!!!

Chief

My name is mike, and I am a tool W#0re... I am addicted to leather in ways I can't even describe. The 12 step program doesn't work if you can't get to step one, I'm afraid.

This is bad. I can not count the number of leather meetings I have gone to in the last few years. Here I thought it was just to learn, now I find out that it is all for therapy. At least it is not court ordered. I know people who go to meeting under court order...

Hi, My name is Bob. Yesterday I asked my local Tandy store if they had a 12 step program..

Cya!