Rossr

Organized my cutting bench

I always have things on my cutting bench.  And never fails it annoys me when. I go to lay out leather. So finally I made up a little organizer for pencils, awl, scalpel, scissors, and square.   Then I made up a round knife holder too.  Just thought I'd share.  I always enjoy seeing other folks organizational methods and have adopted some from what I've seen on here.  

Ross

20220413_114846.jpg

20220413_114903.jpg

20220413_120239.jpg

20220413_120249.jpg

20220413_120300.jpg

20220413_120308.jpg

What a great idea, nicely done.

Very nice!

I agree that it is fun to see all the organizational ideas on here.  Very resourceful way of keeping what you need close.  Nice job on the round knife sheath.  You can't beat a good basketweave.  Hopefully, by this time next year, I will have my shop built.  It will be 15' x 40'. Beats the 12 x 12 bedroom I am using now.  Should give me a little room to maneuver.

58 minutes ago, PastorBob said:

I agree that it is fun to see all the organizational ideas on here.  Very resourceful way of keeping what you need close.  Nice job on the round knife sheath.  You can't beat a good basketweave.  Hopefully, by this time next year, I will have my shop built.  It will be 15' x 40'. Beats the 12 x 12 bedroom I am using now.  Should give me a little room to maneuver.

Thanks Bob and clearly we will. Eed pics of your shop build!

My shop is my basement approx 30 x 30.   It used to occupy just a desk in the corner now its basically the whole area.   You eill enjoy the extra space for sure.  

5 hours ago, Klara said:

Very nice!

Thank you

8 hours ago, Bawarrior said:

What a great idea, nicely done.

Thanks,  these are ideas I've seen from others over the years,  best part is I could make them up with stuff I had around the shop!

Yes, very handy and attractive to boot.  There's a lot to be said for having stuff where you can always find it!  Ask me how I know.  :(

i dont see the band aids? Jeez talk about taking all the fun out of losing stuff you did a great job!!!!! :thumbsup: really like the sheath.

23 hours ago, Tugadude said:

Yes, very handy and attractive to boot.  There's a lot to be said for having stuff where you can always find it!  Ask me how I know.  :(

It's a never ending battle.   I do try to keep stuff in order and slot some time.for clean up at the end of every day.   I have a zillion pencils around cause I'm always eating off with them!

23 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

i dont see the band aids? Jeez talk about taking all the fun out of losing stuff you did a great job!!!!! :thumbsup: really like the sheath.

Bandaid good point.   You mean masking tape is not for bandaid hmmm....thanks chuck

Edited by Rossr