Stewart

Charter Arms Undercover 38 sp Holster

I do a lot of,Well a whole lot of pictorial tooling and paintings. Some may be wondering 

Is that it. No traditional work?  Thing is I have done  Wallets, baseballs,holsters.belts and such.

I just dont get the gradification of doing them or selling. 45 years of selling auto and over the road truck parts

kind of ruined sales for me.

well, here is one of my handy work. 

Comment if you want. it want be no worse than aa P Oed truck driver with the wrong parts.

150963045_3861523253905654_7976089932760702996_n.jpg

Looks very nice to me !!!

and you gave me the wrong filter one time :lol:

8 minutes ago, Gezzer said:

Looks very nice to me !!!

and you gave me the wrong filter one time :lol:

Thank You.

20,000 miles later and filled with oil.Ummm the one we replaced for you ( no charge) was the wrong one )

By the way been a long time , sorrry for the bill to rebuild engine you had to pay.

that's a nice rig alright, my dad used to carry a 44 bulldog as his service weapon.

I'd certainly rather sell the guy the wrong set of spark plugs for his diesel rig . . . than tick off the fellow who I'm handing a fully loaded .38 special to . . . in his new holster . . . he don't like.

May God bless,

Dwight

PS:  So far neither has happened in my 20 years of sales.  My worst case was I was late on a tax payment of less than 10 bucks and some lily livered jughead down at the tax office (sales tax) threatened to sue me $1000 a day until it was paid.

Looks really good @Stewart. And you had us fooled into thinking you were a one trick pony!

On 9/5/2022 at 9:07 AM, chuck123wapati said:

that's a nice rig alright, my dad used to carry a 44 bulldog as his service weapon.

They are nice.  also have a Tanker style i made that That a ealy model pole speal fits in it. J frame.

On 9/5/2022 at 9:35 AM, Dwight said:

I'd certainly rather sell the guy the wrong set of spark plugs for his diesel rig . . . than tick off the fellow who I'm handing a fully loaded .38 special to . . . in his new holster . . . he don't like.

May God bless,

Dwight

PS:  So far neither has happened in my 20 years of sales.  My worst case was I was late on a tax payment of less than 10 bucks and some lily livered jughead down at the tax office (sales tax) threatened to sue me $1000 a day until it was paid.

Know

what you mean

On 9/5/2022 at 11:09 AM, tsunkasapa said:

Nicely done. I love the colors.

Thank you. I doubt i cooould copy that again.

20 hours ago, battlemunky said:

Looks really good @Stewart. And you had us fooled into thinking you were a one trick pony!

Well i have one more trick. I have sold recovered baseballs to fellow leather craftsmen on this Forum

post-13948-0-50221300-1390223814.jpg

I have a baseball core and the skin of it sitting in my shop for the last few years so I can make one out of it one of these days. That one looks great!

10 hours ago, Stewart said:

Thank you. I doubt i cooould copy that again.

I have done numerous projects that I doubt I could duplicate. That's what makes them all special. Bianchi and others turn out cookie cutter products, not my thing.

14 hours ago, tsunkasapa said:

I have done numerous projects that I doubt I could duplicate. That's what makes them all special. Bianchi and others turn out cookie cutter products, not my thing.

not mine eather.

17 hours ago, battlemunky said:

I have a baseball core and the skin of it sitting in my shop for the last few years so I can make one out of it one of these days. That one looks great!

Thank you  It's a job and the last stitchwill destroy it.Beenn there

On 9/5/2022 at 9:07 AM, chuck123wapati said:

The 44 bulldog was also the gun son of Sam used LOL that's no shit