A friend of mine just bought this for his son in New Mexico.  He said he would've killed for a tool like this when he was younger. Anyway, it came in a plastic/fantastic and he hates those. Kind of a strange knife/cleaver/spatula? CRKT = Columbia River Knife and Tool.

20230320_160007.jpg

20230320_160025.jpg

Really nice job on the sheath !!    I'm sure that tool does one job very well ....... I just don't know what that is :blush:

nice work.  Yeah that is an interesting blade for sure.  

1 hour ago, Gezzer said:

Really nice job on the sheath !!    I'm sure that tool does one job very well ....... I just don't know what that is :blush:

You can whack stuff with it! lol Looks good for kindling too. Great looking sheath:)

Looks good! I've got a knife on bench that a neighbor needs a sheath for right now. 

A rather strange design for a small knife. It looks like a chopper but you really need more weight for that job and doesn't look too efficient to be a slicer. The back might be good for cracking crab claws?:whistle:

Sheath looks good, considering the shape of the blade.

Thanks guys. Yeah, don't know about the practicality of the thing. Looks like the best use for it would be a paint scaper. The handle seems long and skinny. The blade short and fat. But, Ours is not to wonder why......