Chux

Monarch hair clip

I finished up this prototype yesterday, and have been back and forth on whether it was worth posting or not. Honestly...I need a  boost mentally.  I'm not the kind of person who puts every thought in my head out there for the world. Long story short I almost lost my daughter two weeks ago and am still numb/processing things. That being said, please go easy on the critiquing but be honest. Ok I'll stop babbling now, thanks for looking. 

20230428_144636.jpg

Looks beautiful!  Sorry for your situation, but she’s alive!  Cherish every moment.  And give thanks!

Thank you. That's what I keep telling myself

That is beautiful!! So sorry to hear about your daughter, that must be so hard to go through, but be glad she's still with you!

That really is gorgeous work

God bless

It is very worth posting you did great on that butterfly maybe some light tooling to create some shape to the body. Hardest thing there is on a dad is seeing his little girl in trouble, hang in there man, your her rock. 

What a beautiful job you have done :) Monarch butterflies are here in Oz too . 

You have a lot of friends here , friend :yes:

Keep an eye out for white butterflies....  theres a reason they are there. Just saying ;) 

HS  

Sorry to hear about your trauma of almost losing your daughter. So glad she is okay. 

The clip is beautiful! You've captured the shape and shades very well. 

Oh yea thats a beautiful butterfly:thumbsup: put it in your daughters hair and hold her close:yes:

On 4/28/2023 at 4:25 PM, Tugadude said:

Looks beautiful!  Sorry for your situation, but she’s alive!  Cherish every moment.  And give thanks!

Thank you. She is, but unfortunately the other person is not, had to go to a celebration of life and boy oh boy did I find emotions I didn't know I had!

On 4/28/2023 at 11:40 PM, Fraulein said:

That is beautiful!! So sorry to hear about your daughter, that must be so hard to go through, but be glad she's still with you!

That really is gorgeous work

God bless

Thank you! Having her asking me if she was going to die is the worst thing I've ever been through!! I hope nobody else ever has to go through that

Thank you again

On 4/29/2023 at 6:27 AM, chuck123wapati said:

It is very worth posting you did great on that butterfly maybe some light tooling to create some shape to the body. Hardest thing there is on a dad is seeing his little girl in trouble, hang in there man, your her rock. 

Thank you sir! I did attempt to add some "body" to the body in the next couple that I'm working on. Damn it's tough being a rock lol

On 4/29/2023 at 3:57 PM, Bert03241 said:

Oh yea thats a beautiful butterfly:thumbsup: put it in your daughters hair and hold her close:yes:

Thank you. She doesn't like it lol, but I'm holding her tight!