Frodo

This is COOL!

B51A1ADF-B4D0-44DC-AC89-D49427E6702D.jpeg.78d322e108d6d5720af04195dc844e46.jpegImage off the net

I have make one of these

Hell yea it is!! Is that a bullet hole too?

A required accessory for this;

H-D Outlaw, 01LWs.jpg

A H-D Outlaw

If I could, I'd have one of dem!

Edited by fredk

7 hours ago, fredk said:

A required accessory for this;

H-D Outlaw, 01LWs.jpg

A H-D Outlaw

If I could, I'd have one of dem!

lol one year my wife asked me what  i wanted for fathers day. i held out my hands and said i want something with wide handle bars like this and a big motor rumbling  between my legs.....

She bought me a tiller.:crazy:

That is uber cool!

Very, very, nicely done. 

2 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

lol one year my wife asked me what  i wanted for fathers day. i held out my hands and said i want something with wide handle bars like this and a big motor rumbling  between my legs.....

She bought me a tiller.:crazy:

True story

[I came home one day an announced I was going to buy a rolling frame and build a shovel head in a jammer ridged frame. with a solo seat and a P pad

wifey did not miss a beat, she stood up grabbed her purse and said COOl !!!  Let’s go pick out my Piano

wat?  We are not getting a piano, they cost $5000.00. Hell no!!

she said no piano no bike !!!

ya’ll, We still have the piano in the living room and the bike has been long gone 

:lol:

Motorcycles & girlfriends = tick

Motorcycles & wives = XX

Off topic; this subject of weemen and motocikles has reminded me of a 'sissy' belt I used to use sometimes

8 hours ago, Frodo said:

True story

[I came home one day an announced I was going to buy a rolling frame and build a shovel head in a jammer ridged frame. with a solo seat and a P pad

wifey did not miss a beat, she stood up grabbed her purse and said COOl !!!  Let’s go pick out my Piano

wat?  We are not getting a piano, they cost $5000.00. Hell no!!

she said no piano no bike !!!

ya’ll, We still have the piano in the living room and the bike has been long gone 

lol, I still have the tiller.  Dirt bikes were my thing, pre marriage, you cant drive em slow er well I cant drive em slow, I had to lay mine down on the hiway one day on the way to work and my new wife didn't care much for that, end of story there.

That's a really cool design for aesthetics, but I don't think its practical.  (1) It could only be done in state where open carry is allowed.  (2) Any time you stop and get off the bike, you wouldn't want to leave the gun exposed and out of arms reach.  You'd need to take it off the bike and holster it on your hip.  If you are going to do that, it would be easier to just keep it on your hip all the time.   -- But, its a really cool looking design.

2 hours ago, Littlef said:

That's a really cool design for aesthetics, but I don't think its practical.  (1) It could only be done in state where open carry is allowed.  (2) Any time you stop and get off the bike, you wouldn't want to leave the gun exposed and out of arms reach.  You'd need to take it off the bike and holster it on your hip.  If you are going to do that, it would be easier to just keep it on your hip all the time.   -- But, its a really cool looking design.

I would make the holster removable and able to attach to my belt. Using a drop down

574371DD-5949-4FD1-8E7E-6DF0A24DC8FB.jpeg

8 hours ago, Frodo said:

I would make the holster removable and able to attach to my belt. Using a drop down

574371DD-5949-4FD1-8E7E-6DF0A24DC8FB.jpeg

I dig that!!!  that would work.