@TomE @Sheilajeanne @jcuk @Grey Drakkon

Sorry it took so long, but here is a picture of the stallion halter mounted on my wife's horse (a Danish Warmblood gelding). 

Bent (the horse) wasn't particularly cooperative, so I didn't want to fuss around and try to adjust chin straps of the halter. But I must say that the halter actually fits better than I had anticipated. 
Still I believe that the noseband could be a bit shorter so it isn't as loose on the horse. But I guess it all depends on how massive  head the stallion has got that will need to use the halter.

Brgds Jonas

IMG_4781.jpg.37d642a9a8d932d1f7fc546ebad9d37a.jpg

IMG_4782.jpg.478f84cdc2222a63326e0f300071c34c.jpg

IMG_4784.jpg.110c093b64e3cda1a9ff022daa5fcfc5.jpg

IMG_4785.jpg.f2dd877910e6ba984b32e9911b32884e.jpg

IMG_4783.jpg

18 hours ago, Mulesaw said:

@TomE @Sheilajeanne @jcuk @Grey Drakkon

Sorry it took so long, but here is a picture of the stallion halter mounted on my wife's horse (a Danish Warmblood gelding). 

Bent (the horse) wasn't particularly cooperative, so I didn't want to fuss around and try to adjust chin straps of the halter. But I must say that the halter actually fits better than I had anticipated. 
Still I believe that the noseband could be a bit shorter so it isn't as loose on the horse. But I guess it all depends on how massive  head the stallion has got that will need to use the halter.

Brgds Jonas

That's an interesting design, Jonas, and it looks very sturdy.  Maybe you'll have to make one for Bent too.

beautiful work my friend.

On 5/2/2024 at 3:58 AM, TomE said:

That's an interesting design, Jonas, and it looks very sturdy.  Maybe you'll have to make one for Bent too.

Thanks Tom

He already has a leather halter, and I think this type will be overkill for a gentle and calm gelding :-) 

Brgds Jonas

On 5/2/2024 at 2:34 PM, chuck123wapati said:

beautiful work my friend.

Thanks Chuck, it sure is sturdy, it is a copy of a stallion halter that I borrowed from one of my customers. In the beginning of the thread I hadn't tested it on a horse, so I actually hadn't any idea how well it would fit. But it fits quite well. Off course it will most likely feel better once broken in a bit, it is fairly stiff as it is now.

Brgds Jonas