Thadrick

Greetings from Wyoming

Hello from Wyoming 

I still consider myself a newby to leatherworking  even though I started about 2 years ago. I've learned about all I can on youtube but think I can learn more directly communicating with the pros on here. I mostly do leatherworking as a hobby for gifts and especially enjoy building holsters and recently a couple scabbard. Its a great hobby during our long cold winters. Lol.

Welcome :-)

I don't know if you have looked around on the forum yet, but there is a subforum on here dedicated to holsters of different sorts. and lots of other specialty sub foras.

Brgds Jonas

I'm still looking around and haven't seen it yet but I'm sure I'll find it:)

TY

Welcome to the group. Bunch of great people here. Enjoy.

4 hours ago, Thadrick said:

I'm still looking around and haven't seen it yet but I'm sure I'll find it:)

TY

Welcome!  @Northmount provided a tip to use Google's more advanced search engine to search for topics on this site.  In the Google search bar type "site:leatherworker.net  YOUR SEARCH TERMS HERE"  I am finding useful/older threads that I hadn't seen before.

Thanks

I'm used to using search engines.  Years ago I used to moderate a very busy Firearms website(I sympathize with all moderators).

I'm sure I'll ask some stupid questions that have already been covered but it will likely be due to no knowing the proper terminology for the thing I'm looking for. I'll apologize now.

There is a large resource of information here, every time I start looking for something I wind up going down a deep rabbit hole and still not seeing what I'm looking for.  This is like watching YouTube. LOL 6 days later I remember that I need to get some sleep. Lol

Welcome from the UK Thadrick. Can't help with holsters and such but the processes are pretty much the same.

Thanks for the welcome