This is a Techsew 2750 I picked up recently. It did need a little TLC and a good redneck oil bath but appears to be in decent overall condition. I have only ran it threw some paces. It is basically a clone of the older Juki LS-341. It does have an American made after market flatbed attachment with edge guides, drop drown guide, 750 watt servo, speed reducer, laser guide, needle positioner and a "U" shaped table. This is how it looks before I make some mods for my needs / wants / desires. The first items to go will be the needle positioner, thread stand and the flatbed attachment. The NP will be stored while I think I will sell the flatbed attachment.

kgg

front1.jpg

ang3.jpg

under1.jpg

plate.jpg

Very nice!

8 minutes ago, kgg said:

This is a Techsew 2750 I picked up recently. It did need a little TLC and a good redneck oil bath but appears to be in decent overall condition. I have only ran it threw some paces. It is basically a clone of the older Juki LS-341. It does have an American made after market flatbed attachment with edge guides, drop drown guide, 750 watt servo, speed reducer, laser guide, needle positioner and a "U" shaped table. This is how it looks before I make some mods for my needs / wants / desires. The first items to go will be the needle positioner, thread stand and the flatbed attachment. The NP will be stored while I think I will sell the flatbed attachment.

kgg

front1.jpg

ang3.jpg

under1.jpg

plate.jpg

Exactly the same as mine Brian. Good catch. Does the NPS work as it should? Mine doesn't, it's a different type to yours, it works but not consistent.

57 minutes ago, toxo said:

Does the NPS work as it should?

The needle position is presently set to be needle down when you stop sewing. I did run this a few times and it does land in the same position every time. I have not tried having it in the up needle position. I don't have the manual so as of now I don't know how but I haven't spent anytime trying to figure it out. I know some people like this feature but for me it will be disabled / removed just like I done on the 441 clone. I have to say the speed reducer (6" to 2") is nice and adds a bit more speed control as well as adding punching power.

kgg

1 hour ago, CdK said:

Very nice!

1 hour ago, toxo said:

Good catch.

Thank both of you.

kgg

Nice. From the outside it looks to be in very good condition. :specool:

Nice looking machine. I think if you back press on your pedal it will stop the needle in the up position. 

What will the techsew 2750 handle thread size? 

Thanks. 

9 hours ago, kgg said:

The needle position is presently set to be needle down when you stop sewing. I did run this a few times and it does land in the same position every time. I have not tried having it in the up needle position. I don't have the manual so as of now I don't know how but I haven't spent anytime trying to figure it out. I know some people like this feature but for me it will be disabled / removed just like I done on the 441 clone. I have to say the speed reducer (6" to 2") is nice and adds a bit more speed control as well as adding punching power.

kgg

Thank both of you.

kgg

Sorry about the dementia Keith.

This is the label from my machine. Might give you a parts list at least.

20240613_091302.jpg

1 hour ago, toxo said:

Sorry about the dementia Keith.

This is the label from my machine. Might give you a parts list at least.

20240613_091302.jpg

Just re-read this. Just to be clear I was joking about my dementia not Keith's.

@dikman and @DieselTech and @toxo Thank you.

We all get those senior moments.

kgg