leatheroo

Derryn the head again

quick mask for the school play...Derryn doesnt like it!!!

DSCF0315_derryn.gifmask.gif

post-4514-1203920233_thumb.jpg

post-4514-1203920261_thumb.jpg

He's Cruel Roo:-)

When I have more time I gotta try this out:-)

doesn't matter if darryn doesn't like it, we do! :)

Roo, there you go again. Just when I give you a compliment You do something to get another. Darryn, Don't make me come down there. You wear it and you like it!!! I like it Roo. These must make awesome masks to wear or even as display pieces.

Is it the mask he doesn't like, or the fact that someone has a stangle hold on his throat???? I think that mask is AWESOME!!! I love how you did all the embossing on it. I wanna try one of these someday too. They look really fun.

Clay

I really like seeing your stuff!

This one kinda reminds me of Davey Jones. Is that right? Davey Jones? The bad guy on that pirate movie? That doesnt sound right. Is it Davey Jones? You know, the one with all the tenticles on his face. Did I spell tentacles right? Oh well you get the idea. Dont you? You do get the idea right? Oh..um....sorry bout all that ramble.......nice mask.

KK

Roo, Looks great! (Derryn still freaks us a little :blink: ) Roo, Do you use a elastic band or something to hold on the mask? We always see masks from the front but I was wondering how they stay on? Or how do you attach such a strap? Thanks!

i would like to use a leather strap but it really doesnt hold as well as thin elastic...i cut two small holes on either side just near the eyes and thread the elastic , this way there is a double strand...easily hidden in the hair

Another great mask.. Looks great