had a long week at my day job and was unable to to much leather. it's put me way behind but, i'll get through it.

i am just finishing up this monster.

DSC03797.jpg

DSC03796.jpg

DSC03795.jpg

Triumph is Correct! Just beautiful Rodger.

Kim that is beautiful... very elegant.. crisp design and beautiful tooling Gratz Linda

That is very nice Beeza!

I have alot of long weeks at job so I now how you feel, sucks!

Best to put things aside a bit then and catch up when the spirits high!

Tom

VERY NICE ! EVERYTHING BLENDS TOGETHER NICELY .

GREAT JOB!!!

thanks for all the comments!

tom... it killed me to not get anything done all week. it just eats at me when i have stuff sitting that has been paid for. i'm gonna take a day off this coming week and try to get caught up on some of this stuff. things are just piling up.

on another note... i found out i have some more leather in two mags! i can't wait to have some time to scan the articles and get them up on my site

Beeza that is AWESOME!!!

Thanks for more inspiration!

Beautiful seat Beeza.

I love the fading/blending of the colors, great:-)

Roger, great job on the seat, I love the design ,a nd the way you've dyed it to "sparkle" around the flowers. Love the lacing as well.

Ken

beautiful seat beez, love the shading...quick question...how does the tooling stand up to having someones arse pressing on it? does the tooling press done eventually?

Very very nice like always. Very nice.

Thanks again for all the comments! I really enjoyed tooling this one and have a couple more floral seats coming up :)

beautiful seat beez, love the shading...quick question...how does the tooling stand up to having someones arse pressing on it? does the tooling press done eventually?

the tooling seems to hold up just fine. it will smooth out a bit from being buffed but other than that. i haven't seen much of a problem

Roger,

Nice job as always, this seat looks like it has some strange curves in the pan. The front of the seat seems to show a very deep tunnel like curve.....can you show the back, I'd love to see it. I understand if you can't, you sound like you are really busy.....but that's a good thing....right?

Dave

thanks david!

once i get it back together i'll take a pic of the bottom. it has some plumbing on the bottom! looks like it hooks to the air intake at the front and has fresh air intakes near the rear on each side

Real nice job Beeza. Looks like a lot of padding, and with the air fittings, someone's gonna ride in comfort!

Can't wait to see the pix in the mag. You deserve any and all credit.

thanks david!

once i get it back together i'll take a pic of the bottom. it has some plumbing on the bottom! looks like it hooks to the air intake at the front and has fresh air intakes near the rear on each side

Wow, that is a pretty high tech seat on a Triumph.....do you know what year bike the seat is going on? Or is a totally custom bike with a Triumph engine?

Dave

Wow, that is a pretty high tech seat on a Triumph.....do you know what year bike the seat is going on? Or is a totally custom bike with a Triumph engine?

Dave

this is for a nearly new rocket 3. it's an inline 3 cylinder fuel injected 2390cc motor putting out 132hp stock.

rocket3pic.jpg

post-192-1207582030_thumb.jpg

Edited by beezachoppa

......................... lost for words.................. :notworthy:

thanks pip!!

David... here's the bottom

DSC03802.JPG

DSC03803.JPG

DSC03804.JPG

post-192-1207777064_thumb.jpg

post-192-1207777072_thumb.jpg

post-192-1207777080_thumb.jpg

I'm a real Triumph fan; all I've ever owned up untill a few years ago. Sure never had a seat that fine under me. That is special!

Don

Wow,

A high tech seat....never thought I'd see that, I mean, you still just put your butt on it right? That is a leather covering nightmare; you had to keep the amount you pull around to the back to an ablolute minimum and still have room for the heavy felt cover piece.....I'm impressed with the work you have done on this; even if I don't quite understand what Triumph was shooting for.....Does that engine generate so much heat that they are trying to prevent cooking the 4" of padding? Great job Beeze.....better you than me, my friend. Beautiful job on a terribly difficult shape.

David Theobald