This is the second video ...Bob Kovar doing some sewing with the Cowboy CB4500

Ok I want one...............

So Ed, did you go home with one??

So Ed, did you go home with one??

I don't know about ED, but my 4500 came about a week ago.

The video does not even touch how nice this machine is. That probably applies to all the 400, 450 4000 4500 etc.etc. Oh yea 441! But the service and info here on the right side of the rockies makes this a Great Buy.

Fact is, I spent hundreds of hours researching and sewing on other machines to "save money". AND how many dollars for other needle systems, bobbins, feet?...you get the idea.

How much money was all THAT time worth at a $$$??? per hour.

The 4500 came ready to go with a needle and thread started. Put together by myself in about two hours.

Plugged and started stitching.

It does MORE than the video shows. I will never need another machine for my business, and in ten years (hopefully more) will sell for most of the price.

Call Bob or Ryan!

Kayak, I feel the same way about my CB 3500...no size envy here......I'm thrilled with it and we're getting along famously.

Hi

I in search of a leather sewing machine, am I the cowboy would like 4500 very well.

Is it possible to buy this machine in Germany?

Thanke you

Arno

Edited by Handwerker

Hello Arno,

I will try to find the dealer contact info for a Cowboy Machine in Europe for you.

Bob

Hello Arno!

The Dealer In Germany is Sieck International

Sieck GmbH & Co. Industriemaschinen KG

Otto-Hahn-Straße 12

95447 Bayreuth (Germany)

Phone: +49 921 7647 40

Fax: +49 921 7647 420

www.sieck.de

The machine cowboy 4500 have the brand Sieck 411. with Sieck International

The brand FEIFENG is also a cowboy machine and you can find it in the UK and some other places.

Trox

Hi

I in search of a leather sewing machine, am I the cowboy would like 4500 very well.

Thanke you

Arno

Thanke you, :You_Rock_Emoticon:

this Company is ca. 200 Km from my Home ::))

Arno

Hello Arno

Say hello to Andreas from me, Tor in Oslo Norwegen. He is a great guy to deal with. If you go there to try the clones, please tell me what you think of the Adler 205 clone compared to the Juki 441 clone.

The Adler 205 clone has the highest price there, that is maybe so because it is a copy of a German well known product. Or maybe it is like Sieck sayes; a better and stronger machine than the Juki 441 copy (clone)

How thick/thin will they sew, max/min needle and tread size.......Which machine needs the most adjustment by thread switching and so on...

I am very interested in the outcome of that test, And it will make a good topic here in the forum.

200 km is what; one hour on the autobahn?

Gute fart!

Thanks

Trox

Thanke you, :You_Rock_Emoticon:

this Company is ca. 200 Km from my Home ::))

Arno

+1 to the 3500/4500 crowd. Received my 3500 last Monday and had it setup and stitching that evening (after coming home from my real job). Only issue I had with it was trying to unload a 310 lb pallet from the back of my pickup by myself. For those who have not worked with these before (I was one of them) the stand alone is 140 lb so even breaking the pallet apart leaves you with some large heavy items to deal with. Highly recommend the flat table attachment.

Hello Arno,

Cowboy has European warehouse in Germany, you can get contact information from www.cowboysew.com.

John

Hi

Thanke you

Arno

Just ordered my Cowboy cb4500 with complete package upgrades and extra "stuff" from Ryan Neel he is working on it now and says it will be here by the end of next week. Can't wait to make beautiful bags straps and case goods that will rival Dunhill, (at least in my mind and my 5 y. o.'s mind) lol. Looking forward to it very much I just wish there were more pictures and videos available of these machines.

Just ordered my Cowboy cb4500 with complete package upgrades and extra "stuff" from Ryan Neel he is working on it now and says it will be here by the end of next week. Can't wait to make beautiful bags straps and case goods that will rival Dunhill, (at least in my mind and my 5 y. o.'s mind) lol. Looking forward to it very much I just wish there were more pictures and videos available of these machines.

Congrats on your new machine...you'll love it.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

I concur with Rayban. These things are beasties, If you have not already got it in the setup I would get the left and right outer feet. These will be imperative to stitching around formed items. Neels great to work with and your machine should show up ready to go. I got mine all hooked up and ready to go within an hour plus and I dont really know squat about sewing machines.

From everything I read and what Ryan told me I won't really need to get anything other than thread and needles, (which he included 2lbs. of and ten needles) in the future, it comes with all sorts of feet and attachments including a flat table, the only thing I can't seem to find is a detailed explanation of needles and thread sizes that would explain generally what each size is used for. It would be nice if someone would explain all the sizes of thread and needles, it would sure be a nice reference chart to compare experimentation with.

All I can tell you about that is for the work I do, holsters, knife sheaths, belts etc.....the only thing I use is 277 thread top and btm, with #25 needles....per Bob Kovar's and Wiz' suggestions....I'm happy with the results so I'm sticking to em.

From everything I read and what Ryan told me I won't really need to get anything other than thread and needles, (which he included 2lbs. of and ten needles) in the future, it comes with all sorts of feet and attachments including a flat table, the only thing I can't seem to find is a detailed explanation of needles and thread sizes that would explain generally what each size is used for. It would be nice if someone would explain all the sizes of thread and needles, it would sure be a nice reference chart to compare experimentation with.

I recommend you print out our needle and thread compatibility chart: http://raphaelsewing.com/blog/?p=11

Also take a look at this detailed article about nylon thread: http://www.thethreadexchange.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=TTE&Category_Code=nylon-thread-information

Enjoy your new machine!

Ron

Thanks for the advice and that page about thread history is exactly what I was looking for thanks again

holland freight says it will be here Monday can't wait to set it up and get started

holland freight says it will be here Monday can't wait to set it up and get started

Cool!! Pictures or we won't believe ya:NEWFUNNYPOST:

The wife found out how much I spent on the cb4500 she aint to happy but at least when my machine gets here I get to sleep downstairs with it for a while lol

Cool!! Pictures or we won't believe ya:NEWFUNNYPOST:

The wife found out how much I spent on the cb4500 she aint to happy but at least when my machine gets here I get to sleep downstairs with it for a while lol

Trust me it's worth it, at least for awhile. CB 4500/me in basement!

deadsubject.gif

Trust me it's worth it, at least for awhile. CB 4500/me in basement!

deadsubject.gif

Kayak45: Tell me you didn't just make CB4500 into a verb!

Got my cowboy yesterday and set it all up!! Can't post pictures yet (camera problems) but wow what a machine, And Ryan Neel really knows his stuff, I always have a certain respect for people that can walk me through such complicated machines from memory alone. Thought I had a tension problem turns out my threading sequence was incorrect. And so quiet the digital servo motor is really something. I am just impressed by the size and solid feel of this machine, I'll post some pics when I can and after I complete my first project.