After seeing Annes great bracelets, i thought i would try to work out how to do one. Being an impatient person, i couldnt wait for the tutorial, so after a few hours trial and error, and the clue...three over, two under, i came up with this effort. I wanted a thicker bracelet so after making a single braid, i made this double one. I would like to use a contrasting lacing but i only had one color, so i dyed the wrapped part black.

DSCF0554.gifDSCF0550.gifDSCF0549.gif

post-4514-1213398865_thumb.jpg

post-4514-1213398890_thumb.jpg

post-4514-1213398923_thumb.jpg

That is sooooo beautiful! I will be looking for that tutorial!

Yours turned out very cool!

OMG! What a feeling! I have never inspired anyone to do anything before! What a THRILL!

Sorry I had not got the tutorial posted yet. It needed some work and better pictures. After using what I had wrote up and had 3 people do it differently I knew my directions needed more work. Theirs was not wrong, just different. I will get mine up soon, that is as soon as I come down off the ceiling. I had planned to do one like your with the double row. I have also been working on one that is using the 1mm round lace where you do two \\// like this sort of. A single \/ did not look good.

you can find some of the pictures from the guild meeting at http://www.myspace.com/theleathercraftguild in the pic section along with other memebers work.

Wow - great job! That is really cool. I like it.

ArtS

Two glowing pieces in a week. I love this one. It is unique and original at the same time. This is a winner!!!! :thumbsup::clapping:

Thanx for sharing,

Storm

Sweet work, Roo! Love it!

Roo your bracelet is unbelieveably gorgeous. Could you post the instructions for making them. Thanks so much. Linda

Beautiful work. I'm envious of your patience with braiding. :yes:

I love those bracers Anne made to and this one's fat and nice. Maybe I'll conduct one of my own aswell.

Nice going Roo!

Tom

Very cool . Way to go agian Roo.