Happy Hooligan

For Non-Leather Sewing Machines

first this is the end all of end alls for knowledge on leather sewing machines. It's helped me tons on my quest with these type of machines. But I also have an addiction with other vintage sewing machines that aren't set up for leather sewing (like that cool 95-10) just posted.

So I searched the net to find a place to help me with all my other non-leather sewing machines and came up with nothing... There really isn't a forum to discuss the vintage old machines so I did what any obsessed vintage sewing machine collector would do. I made one.

Mods, feel free to delete this post if it's not to fit in here, but for the guys who sew leather and say denim or canvas and don't use the super heavy duty machines feel free to check out my forum dedicated just for vintage sewing machines.

vintagesewingforum.com

and I'd love some of the real experts on sewing machines to stop by from time to time. Your knowledge is priceless!

Wait till DoubleC sees this. She'll love your website. I'm there already. Nice idea.

great site! very organized. will certainly be signing up.

cheers,

Ron

first this is the end all of end alls for knowledge on leather sewing machines. It's helped me tons on my quest with these type of machines. But I also have an addiction with other vintage sewing machines that aren't set up for leather sewing (like that cool 95-10) just posted.

So I searched the net to find a place to help me with all my other non-leather sewing machines and came up with nothing... There really isn't a forum to discuss the vintage old machines so I did what any obsessed vintage sewing machine collector would do. I made one.

Mods, feel free to delete this post if it's not to fit in here, but for the guys who sew leather and say denim or canvas and don't use the super heavy duty machines feel free to check out my forum dedicated just for vintage sewing machines.

vintagesewingforum.com

and I'd love some of the real experts on sewing machines to stop by from time to time. Your knowledge is priceless!

Good luck with your forum. Although you didn't find much in a forum format there are a lot of vintage sewing machine yahoo groups. Some are brand specific, others just geared to vintage machines.

Oh boy...I'm off to the vintage sewing machine site!

I checked it out & it looks like a very nice site.

Here's one of the general sewing machines groups on yahoo;

wefixit@yahoogroups.com

Bob

Great idea! It's about time someone thought of this. Steve

I'll be wandering along shortly as well. I have 4 Antique/Vintage Singers.

Wiz, Double C found it, is on it and is in Singer heaven, LOL. I may just set up a repair shop while I'm there since I ,love that with the Singers :-)

I love this site. Great job HH.

Edited by Mike516