Leerwerker

Size of my anatomy ...!

Hi there!

Just a pic for those who asked - here you can get an idea of the anatomy study!

IMG_5485.JPG

post-6312-1218158842_thumb.jpg

Glad this was your leatherwork pictured here. LOL

ArtS

Glad this was your leatherwork pictured here. LOL

ArtS

LOL.

Very impressive work. Being a beginer I can only hope to achive such a level. The folks on this site keep me in awe and inspire me to take my time and try to do the best I can. I know skill comes with time and hard work.

Tom

It makes all the difference seeing it "live" like this.

What a superb masterpiece it is :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Tom

That's a pretty big piece! At first I thought this was posted in the wrong section when I saw the title. Really nice job!

I just have to jump in here and say...

This work of yours is Impressive. I love the color choises you've made and it all came out great, you should be proud:-)

OK. I finally have to ask because I have thought of this question every time this post has come up. So, did you learn the names, origins, insertions, actions and innervations of all those muscles as you were making them?

OK. I finally have to ask because I have thought of this question every time this post has come up. So, did you learn the names, origins, insertions, actions and innervations of all those muscles as you were making them?

No kidding. Now, let's see a CNS/PNS diagram! :clapping:

Nice work :)

Stop it that brings back bad memories of physical therapy school from my army days!!! :head_hurts_kr: LOL

Edited by BradB

Not this time, Denise! I did learn those muscles like that when my wife was studying and we made clay muscles on a plastic skeleton so that she could identify them ... I could almost be a masage therapist myself ..!?!!

Although the design was based on a drawing, it was a good drawing that I ran by my wife first to see if everything was drawn in the right places.