Please please send these to me. That would be awesome. Thanks so much

SometimesSundays@gmail.com

Cheers

Please please send these to me. That would be awesome. Thanks so much

SometimesSundays@gmail.com

Cheers

Read post number 127!

Tom

Can you send me a copy of the patterns too? Thanks!

Can you send me a copy of the patterns too? Thanks!

Read post 127, and any of the subsequent posts listing the url for the patterns. Always a good idea to go to the end of a thread to see the latest info.

Tom

Funny how nobody seems to read anything. They just post and leave. The link has been posted over and over. But they seem to go to the last post and ask for them. Read people. Thank you for sharing these by the way. John

Sorry Johnggrg it was such a big deal that my wife in a hurry asked before reading all the way to the end,wish we all could never make a mistake in life like you. We are good people and certainly did NOT mean to unnecessarily inconvenience anybody and were still here,we did nNOT post and leave. TOM thank you for your reply to what I guess what seems to be a stupid question by a person(my wife) who picked up my laptop and asked before reading. I will tell her she's grounded and has lost her leatherworker.net posting privileges hahahaha!!:)

Lol my apologies also. As a new junior member I now feel really awkward and rude.

Thanks again for your time.

Jared

I would be interested is seeing the patterns myself bulldogcrafts@gmail.com

Thanks for sharing

Read post #127, and the last few posts to this thread.

Tom

Here you go Christie.... https://docs.google....xNVU/edit?pli=1 Has anyone made anything yet from these patterns? Post up if you have please...

Yes! I'd love to see the result of some of these patterns.

Anyone made anything yet? Seems kinda hard for me to place all the pieces without instruction. I am not sure if I want to try yet.

I have FREE patterns for 17 purses, handbags, and other bags. Also a backpack, laptop bag, a baseball cap, bushman hat, fedora, and a newsboy cap. Oh, and a really cool motorcycle sissy bar bag (I’m planning to do this one first).

Patterns are in PDF form (which I converted from DXF files I found on the Web), so they'll need to be sized.

The patterns pieces are labeled in Spanish and I am not fluent in the language but I don’t see that as a showstopper. It’s pretty easy to tell what the pieces are.

I will share these patterns with anyone who is interested, and I’d love to see the end products here on the forum.

PM me your email address and I’ll send them to you. I can also send you a link to the site if you’re interested.

Also, if anyone is willing to help me convert Spanish to English, just let me know and I'll work on updating the files.

Please use this link to the files:

Broken link https://docs.google....Z285RFVEQVdxNVU

https://docs.google....FVEQVdxNVU/edit

Thanks,

Deb

Deb, try right clicking on the article and and then click translate in the popup box. Troy

I would very much appreciate an e-mailed copy of those patterns. Email address is: sawadi2u at aol.com

Thanks in advance.

I would very much appreciate an e-mailed copy of those patterns. Email address is: sawadi2u at aol.com

Thanks in advance.

Read post #127, and other subsequent posts. Always a good idea to read the last few posts in a thread like this.

Tom

PLEASE READ. MORE FREE PATTERNS!

Hello friends,

I've not been able to check on things much lately but I see our friend NORTHMOUNT is making sure everyone can find the patterns. BIG Thank you!

I'm still hoping to see if anyone has used them. Please share your work.

I continue to scour the net in search of patterns, and recently I found another interesting site.

Here http://m-sewing.com/ you will find many free apparel patterns but best of all -- THERE A SEVERAL cool CORSETS, JACKETS AND COATS that would work beautifully in leather (some are made for leather).

In the woman's section most of them are available FREE, FREE, FREE.

There are instructions but text only - no illustrations.

I found a couple of jackets with zipper accents that I know will be amazing in leather.

I've dusted off the old hand crank Singer, dug out my stash, and started planning my next project. and I may call on some of you for help installing zippers - I'm a little intimidated. :huh:

*One note, although there is a long list of patterns - NOT all include the pattern file. but wait, there's more...

If you find a pattern you really love, the author has another site http://www.lekala.co/ where she sells the patterns (cheap - $2.99) and you can input your measurements and she'll send you a custom sized pattern. OH, and the men's patterns are there too.

Here's a pic of the free pattern I'm using for my biker jacket:

1632_small_image_8025.jpg

So if you're interested give it a try, and let us know what you think.

Take care now, I'll be checking in soon.

I would also like a copy of the patterns bikk09@rambler.ru thanks

Read post #127, and other subsequent posts. Always a good idea to read the last few posts in a long thread like this.

Tom

Hi

I tried to register at this site but failed ...Didnt work for me

Do you still mail the patterns?

If so could you mail them to

Dirjeranna@gmail.com ?

Thanks very much

Marrie