Hey all,

I finally got around to taking some new pics of my insanely popular card wallet with money clip (I REALLY need to give this thing a good, proper name!)

Anyway, just showing off! lol!

4/5 oz veggie, waxed nylon thread, saddle stitched.

Cheers,

Andy

post-8183-0-53390600-1376607263_thumb.jppost-8183-0-21705200-1376607282_thumb.jppost-8183-0-39497400-1376607303_thumb.jppost-8183-0-54735000-1376607322_thumb.jppost-8183-0-29520600-1376607338_thumb.jp

Maybe keep it a simple name? Blackthorn Minimalist Duo? That way you can have the Minimalist Wallet, the Minimalist Money Clip, and then this Duo--clip and card wallet combined.

Very Nice!! Where are you getting the money clip? I'm looking for quality clips and can't find any.

:17: i too could use some quality clips. looks good btw!

I also wouldn't mind knowing where to get some quality clips

I am a big fan of your work and these are as nice as usual.

I like how you turned the corners with the stitching pattern on the bottom edges, following the turn of the leather.... Gonna try that rather than a 90 degree turns

I am a big fan of your work and these are as nice as usual.

I like how you turned the corners with the stitching pattern on the bottom edges, following the turn of the leather.... Gonna try that rather than a 90 degree turns

Thanks!

Found the clips that everyone was interested in, hope AndyL1 doesn't mind me posting.

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_4418wt_1362

Second option

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_4508wt_1362

Awww man! My secret is out! Although I don't get them from eBay, that is a good price on there for them. Very nice quality I think. Way better than the ones from OTB (sorry folks) and Tandy.

Andy

It looks like those clips are to be used just by themselves...not installed on a wallet(card holder)...however,they look good either way

It looks like those clips are to be used just by themselves...not installed on a wallet(card holder)...however,they look good either way

That's the idea for these. They aren't made specifically for being attached to a wallet. I find they still work quite well. Just have to drill a hole for a rivet and away ya go!

These type of "money clip wallets" are very popular and a lot of people are making them...yours for some reason, stand apart and even without your logo I can tell who made them...Nice work !!!! " Insanely popular card wallet with money clip " would be a good name...lol...

Edited by LeatherLegion

Fantastic design and quality. Do you dye the leather or buy it dyed? If you dye it how do you achieve this color?

You can call this wallet a Cassidy (why? Blackthorn is the name Butch Cassidy takes up when he is living in a secluded Bolivian Town)

Regards

KN

These type of "money clip wallets" are very popular and a lot of people are making them...yours for some reason, stand apart and even without your logo I can tell who made them...Nice work !!!! " Insanely popular card wallet with money clip " would be a good name...lol...

Thanks! Glad to know my style is developed enough to stand out. That name is in the running. Haha!

Fantastic design and quality. Do you dye the leather or buy it dyed? If you dye it how do you achieve this color?

You can call this wallet a Cassidy (why? Blackthorn is the name Butch Cassidy takes up when he is living in a secluded Bolivian Town)

Regards

KN

Thanks KN! Not bought, I do dye the leather. The reddish color is done with Tandy's Professional Water Stain in the Bordeaux color. I'm kind of liking this dye/stain. Goes on nice and the color is amazing and rich.

The brown is Eco-Flo Java brown, the black is Fiebing's Pro Oil Dye.