Sign in to follow this  
Tina

Monthly pattern...Corner

Cuz i draw a lot and use not that much I thought why not put some new patterns here? I'm going to try to make at least 1 new pattern a month...

Feel free to use it in private as much as you like...Something for your self or to give away as a pressie? Dont forgett to paste your work here somewhere on LW, we all love pictures:-)

If you use the pattern to sell your products, that's fine to just paste a small link with credit to my new web page: http://www.leather-fantasy.com/

The first pattern is a corner design, maybe for a notepad or similar?

Have a great evening//Tina

corner1.jpg

post-5624-1222372995_thumb.jpg

Wow, Tina, that's GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Thanks for the pattern. It's cool. Your web site is great!

What was it like walking out on the horseshoe at the Canyon?

Art

Great website, Tina! Your paintings are wonderful. Especially liked the Chickadees and the 7 Deadly Rats :) .

Crystal

Tina:

Thanks for sharing. I am starting to learn how to draw floral patterns for myself and you have encouraged me to post one up each month along with you. I think I can do one a month. I don't do commission work, but I am more like a weekend crafter. Thanks for the encouragement and you have a beautiful site!

ATX

Thank guys and gals:-)

I tell ya Art, I'm not one for hights what so ever and it was scary...I was a wee lucky, at each edge of the glass flor theres a small path with more opac glass...That's where I was walking *feeling proud* :rofl:

Otherwise it was wonderful, beautiful. I had talked sins my early 20-ies about going to the GC when turning 50...And this was my husbands surprice to me. We also past Hoover damm and more impressive the Mojave desert with those super cool Jochua trees and little dust devils. The desert is something completly new to me, I wish I could visit each and every state.

Cool ATX, lets start sharing some of our work:-)

Crystal, I wish I had a bigger hobby room (Duhh, off course) That way I could keep up the painting as well, now there's simply not enough space for doing all my fun stuff...*Tina's surfing the net for a castle*

Have a great evening all//T

Hi Tina,

What a great idea. You've always been so generous sharing your pattens. Thanks!

The new website is great too. Dang, for not having been carving very long, you sure have done a LOT of it! I predict more blue ribbons in the very near future.

Your stuff always looks great Tina!!

I love the new site and the items you have there!! Keep up the wonderful work!

cal

Very Nice Tine,,,, & Thanks I'll add it to my collection!!